Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Project X (hrt)

(02-01-2015, 02:53 PM)Dianna1395 Wrote:  
(29-12-2014, 09:07 PM)elainecd Wrote:  So, its like shrimp?
Pull the head and eat the tail? Big Grin

So, ummm...

"Natural Harvest" cookbook?
Recipes for Sea Men.... (think about it).

Big GrinTongueBig GrinRolleyes
Aromatase is too large a molecule to survive digestion and be absorbed from the intestine, so I would think that only the spermine and spermidine content would be relevant. They enhance estrogen signaling (including cancer growth), and the concentration fluctuates in sync with estrogen in GGs so they should probably be cycled like estrogenic supplements. I have not done a dose estimation. According to this study, the spermine content increases with the frequency of harvesting, so it would be best to use a standardized product.

Lmao, Big Grin

I mentioned having a big butt before, so now you know. BlushRolleyes Trust me I've never been able to hide that part. So yeah, the top "is trying" to catch up lol. DodgyShySadBig Grin

(02-01-2015, 10:47 PM)Lotus Wrote:  Lmao, Big Grin

I mentioned having a big butt before, so now you know. BlushRolleyes Trust me I've never been able to hide that part. So yeah, the top "is trying" to catch up lol. DodgyShySadBig Grin

Lotus u il av to give us a bikini pic to salivate on Wink
I m sure it il go viral in ere Smile
Boobie queen in a bikini !
Yes please Tongue

Ya, it might go well. Especially if right after Lotus gets boobs caught in a door jam. LOL (not nice) slapping self on the wrist LOL

One thing I love about this place is it always keeps me laughingBig Grin

As for you, Lotus... This video sums it up hahaha

I'm glad I wasn't eating or drinking this time. Blush

Thank you everybody for the humor, and if I ever decide to get a bikini which would be the first (myboobs) and shake it (elaine) or back my fat-ass out of the door jam (way?) (ia) they'll be no point in hiding it (Pom) that another video can be found (Gamer).

Shakes my head laughing. Tongue

Love yah's

Only found two suppliers so far. Anyone know if the Ebay "Stakich" liquid extract is a good quality for use?

HawaiiPharm and Ebay.

What have I missed!!!!

(03-01-2015, 02:19 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  What have I missed!!!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------
I was wondering where you were while we will just laughing away. Smile

(03-01-2015, 02:30 AM)pom19 Wrote:  
(03-01-2015, 02:19 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  What have I missed!!!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------
I was wondering where you were while we will just laughing away. Smile

Ha ha pom I'm on a boat bobbing up and down but saw some Lotus booty pics and a tremendous response so I figured something big was going down Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon