Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Project X (hrt)

Lotus's "girls" are so impressive.
I'm afraid mine will never get there.....to much gap between them. Don't think they'll ever fill out like hers. Rolleyes

(21-12-2014, 05:35 AM)pom19 Wrote:  Lotus, it seems that your boobies are independent of time. They always look good. Smile POM

Thank you POM, I really appreciate that. Big Grin

(21-12-2014, 09:56 AM)myboobs Wrote:  
(21-12-2014, 05:21 AM)Lotus Wrote:  
(20-12-2014, 06:16 AM)elainecd Wrote:  
(20-12-2014, 02:03 AM)Lotus Wrote:  .... Or could we find you at or in the shoe dept. lmfao Tongue

Well, my gurlfriend (another CD) and I have over 100 pair of shoes....we wear the same size.
So I'm not in the shoe department as much nowadays.

Also, lost track of how many stockings and hose I have.(Gawd ..I lov'em)
Bras and panties on the other hand.....
I don't think you can ever have enough. Rolleyes

Wow that is impressive, heck 10 pairs seems like a lot let alone 100, cool.

I got one for yah, and I had to see this for myself before I actually realized the impact of NBE. The first one is after a year on NBE (sorry, don't have the exact dates of the photo), and the other one is from last year (again no date). Rolleyes

Is it just me ? Or is there anyone else here who mutters under the breath looking at lotu's development Blush :p

Depends on what you're muttering myboobs lol, if it's he's an A-hole, lol I've heard it all before, Rolleyes, hey I get it, not everybody is all fuzzy with each other, it's cool though, but it happens no matter what you do. Sometimes things can get ugly here, everybody has something to say, and for the most part, it's postive. We also have some of the most supportive people for a public forum, probably one of the reasons why it's so popular. You have to seriously step out of bounds to be banned, with the exception of hacks and posting spam, which despite the continuous bombardment of spam Eve does an excellent job of getting rid of it.

Anyways, you know I (and others) always love to hear from you. Keep the faith, I believe that you'll achieve the NBE goals you set for yourself. Big Grin

So to make you mutter more! TongueBig Grin

(21-12-2014, 01:19 PM)elainecd Wrote:  Lotus's "girls" are so impressive.
I'm afraid mine will never get there.....to much gap between them. Don't think they'll ever fill out like hers. Rolleyes

Thank you elaine, that's nice of you to say. Cool

I had a good size gap when I started NBE too, have you tried some isometrics?, it really does make a difference, btw, how did the experiment turn out?, pics??? Big Grin

Lotus, were your nipples this big before NBE? POM

(21-12-2014, 08:44 PM)pom19 Wrote:  Lotus, were your nipples this big before NBE? POM

No not at all, they where normal male size, which is an "1 inch to 1 1/4 inches. Progesterone cream around the edges and some early nipple suction jump started those things lol. Gotta make sure PC is bio-identical and no parabens, and don't apply PC directly to the aerolas, it has the potential of producing liver spots on them.

(21-12-2014, 09:06 PM)Lotus Wrote:  
(21-12-2014, 08:44 PM)pom19 Wrote:  Lotus, were your nipples this big before NBE? POM

No not at all, they where normal male size, which is an "1 inch to 1 1/4 inches. Progesterone cream around the edges and some early nipple suction jump started those things lol. Gotta make sure PC is bio-identical and no parabens, and don't apply PC directly to the aerolas, it has the potential of producing liver spots on them.
--------------------------------------------
2 questions:
1-what brand PC do you recommend?
2-If not applying on areola, then where?

(21-12-2014, 09:11 PM)pom19 Wrote:  
(21-12-2014, 09:06 PM)Lotus Wrote:  

--------------------------------------------
2 questions:
1-what brand PC do you recommend?
2-If not applying on areola, then where?

I've tried a few, and by far this is the best, the others would give intense spikes of aggression, but when I switched to the smoky brand it was a world of difference.

https://www.smokymountainnaturals.com

I'll have to post this article on using progesterone cream for breast growth, I have to find it. Lol.

Apply directly to the breasts, avoiding the aerolas, it spreads evenly and its non-greasy, just let it air dry (a few minutes).

They also sell on Amazon.

Lotus, I cannot believe you were about 1-1.25 inches. I will order it today. I have to leave now with my wifey for a dinner. Thanks so much, you are the best. <3 POM

(21-12-2014, 08:08 PM)Lotus Wrote:  Thank you elaine, that's nice of you to say. Cool

I had a good size gap when I started NBE too, have you tried some isometrics?, it really does make a difference, btw, how did the experiment turn out?, pics??? Big Grin

what kind of iso? and don't say "Jumping Jacks" lol
Experiment results are over here in Breast Pumps and Massage http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=22237&pid=138628#pid138628

(21-12-2014, 08:02 PM)Lotus Wrote:  
(21-12-2014, 05:35 AM)pom19 Wrote:  Lotus, it seems that your boobies are independent of time. They always look good. Smile POM

Thank you POM, I really appreciate that. Big Grin

(21-12-2014, 09:56 AM)myboobs Wrote:  
(21-12-2014, 05:21 AM)Lotus Wrote:  
(20-12-2014, 06:16 AM)elainecd Wrote:  
(20-12-2014, 02:03 AM)Lotus Wrote:  .... Or could we find you at or in the shoe dept. lmfao Tongue

Well, my gurlfriend (another CD) and I have over 100 pair of shoes....we wear the same size.
So I'm not in the shoe department as much nowadays.

Also, lost track of how many stockings and hose I have.(Gawd ..I lov'em)
Bras and panties on the other hand.....
I don't think you can ever have enough. Rolleyes

Wow that is impressive, heck 10 pairs seems like a lot let alone 100, cool.

I got one for yah, and I had to see this for myself before I actually realized the impact of NBE. The first one is after a year on NBE (sorry, don't have the exact dates of the photo), and the other one is from last year (again no date). Rolleyes

Is it just me ? Or is there anyone else here who mutters under the breath looking at lotu's development Blush :p

Depends on what you're muttering myboobs lol, if it's he's an A-hole, lol I've heard it all before, Rolleyes, hey I get it, not everybody is all fuzzy with each other, it's cool though, but it happens no matter what you do. Sometimes things can get ugly here, everybody has something to say, and for the most part, it's postive. We also have some of the most supportive people for a public forum, probably one of the reasons why it's so popular. You have to seriously step out of bounds to be banned, with the exception of hacks and posting spam, which despite the continuous bombardment of spam Eve does an excellent job of getting rid of it.

Anyways, you know I (and others) always love to hear from you. Keep the faith, I believe that you'll achieve the NBE goals you set for yourself. Big Grin

So to make you mutter more! TongueBig Grin

Lotus if I had boobies like your I wouldn't be muttering at all Wink some of us are not given those gifts :Sad but take courage from your achievement Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon