Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Project X (hrt)

(20-12-2014, 01:17 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  
(19-12-2014, 02:44 PM)elainecd Wrote:  LOL...Men are just fixated on breasts...it's their nature.
It's because we don't have any!! But if WE had tits, too, we probably wouldn't get any work done!

Wonder if lotus manages to get any work done ! BlushTongue

(19-12-2014, 02:27 PM)iaboy Wrote:  Heck, maybe he's lonely too?? Or, had to much Egg Nog??? It tis the season, ya know. LOL

I'll send him a Xmas card with a picture of a Yule Log to go along with his egg nog lol. Tongue

(19-12-2014, 02:44 PM)elainecd Wrote:  LOL...Men are just fixated on breasts...it's their nature.
All they think about is titties!
It's sure why I want some.....helps my crossdressing look better and gain their attention.

[Image: 3.jpg]

Elaine that's hysterical, I love that..., it could explain a large percentage of us dudes with b00bs @ BN. Or could we find you at or in the shoe dept. lmfao Tongue

(19-12-2014, 04:45 PM)spanky Wrote:  They don't call them "funbags" for nothing!

Lotus, I'm not sure even a down coat would hide your bounty from roving eyes, but you would know best. Perhaps he sees something else as well, some other "tell."

Lol thanks spanky, yah know I thought I flew under the radar, I stopped freaking out about if people were wise to my charade. Now the guy is store manager of this business and at 6'6 and @ 350 pounds, yeah know it, maybe sporting a B-cup (I dunno maybe more) but a big jolly Paul Bunyan type lol, that's why I said maybe he reads hear lol. But, I laugh about it now. Big Grin its all good though.

Thanks Peggy, and myboobs and miss I can't get anything done, so go figure Rolleyes thanks again.

Happy Holidays y'all. Big Grin

(20-12-2014, 01:57 AM)Lotus Wrote:  
(19-12-2014, 02:27 PM)iaboy Wrote:  Heck, maybe he's lonely too?? Or, had to much Egg Nog??? It tis the season, ya know. LOL

I'll send him a Xmas card with a picture of a Yule Log to go along with his egg nog lol. Tongue

Wellllll Yule log denotes it's only one time a year. Hey, maybe he's like on a salmon run.. Ya know,, up stream, 2x per year. And you just happen to be in his tributary?? just a thought. ( now ducking ) LOLBig Grin

(20-12-2014, 02:03 AM)Lotus Wrote:  .... Or could we find you at or in the shoe dept. lmfao Tongue

Well, my gurlfriend (another CD) and I have over 100 pair of shoes....we wear the same size.
So I'm not in the shoe department as much nowadays.

Also, lost track of how many stockings and hose I have.(Gawd ..I lov'em)
Bras and panties on the other hand.....
I don't think you can ever have enough. Rolleyes

(20-12-2014, 06:16 AM)elainecd Wrote:  
(20-12-2014, 02:03 AM)Lotus Wrote:  .... Or could we find you at or in the shoe dept. lmfao Tongue

Well, my gurlfriend (another CD) and I have over 100 pair of shoes....we wear the same size.

Wow that is impressive, heck 10 pairs seems like a lot let alone 100, cool.

I got one for yah, and I had to see this for myself before I actually realized the impact of NBE. The first one is after a year on NBE (sorry, don't have the exact dates of the photo), and the other one is from last year (again no date). Rolleyes

Lotus, it seems that your boobies are independent of time. They always look good. Smile POM

(21-12-2014, 05:21 AM)Lotus Wrote:  
(20-12-2014, 06:16 AM)elainecd Wrote:  

Wow that is impressive, heck 10 pairs seems like a lot let alone 100, cool.

I got one for yah, and I had to see this for myself before I actually realized the impact of NBE. The first one is after a year on NBE (sorry, don't have the exact dates of the photo), and the other one is from last year (again no date). Rolleyes

Is it just me ? Or is there anyone else here who mutters under the breath looking at lotu's development Blush :p

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon