Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Project X (hrt)

Ok so without giving away to much (cause maybe he reads @ BN) Blush ok maybe not, anyways I had a heavy winter jacket on. So unless he previously saw me back in autumn (which is possible) and at that point I thought I was pretty clever being in the "incognito mode" (laughable now that I think about it) he got confused, I dunno, whatever, it is what it is.

And @ 54 I don't care about a few whiskers. Rolleyes

But thanks for the compliments. Cool

Getting closer, Big Grin

Conversion of blood androgens to estrogens in normal adult men and women

Abstract

Continuous infusions of Δ4-androstenedione-7-3H and testosterone-7-3H have been used to demonstrate that these androgens are converted to estrone and 17β-estradiol, and contribute to the circulating blood levels of these estrogens in normal males and females. The conversion ratio (ratio of concentrations of radioactivity of free product steroid [χ-PRO] and free precursor steroid [χ-PRE], both corrected for recoveries, after an infusion of radioactive precursor steroid) for androstenedione (precursor) to estrone (product) is 0.013 in males and 0.007 in females, and the conversion ratio for testosterone (precursor) to estradiol (product) is 0.0018 in males and 0.005 in females. The transfer constant, [ρ]BBAE1, for androstenedione conversion to estrone ([ρ]BBAE1 = per cent of infused androstenedione, precursor, converted to estrone, product, when infusion and measurement are both in blood) is 1.35% in males and 0.74% in females, and the transfer constant, [ρ]BBTE2, for testosterone conversion to estradiol is 0.39% in males and 0.15% in females.

Whether measured as conversion ratio or transfer constant, the peripheral aromatization of androstenedione takes place to a greater degree than that of testosterone, and, for the respective androgens, both the conversion ratio and [ρ]BB value are greater in males than females.

For the androgen interconversions, [ρ]BBAT is 4.5% in males and 2.2% in females; [ρ]BBTA is 8.2% in males and 12.0% in females.

Studies on the distribution coefficients (effective concentration in red cells/plasma) for precursor radioactivity were also made. In both males and females the distribution coefficient for androstenedione is 0.16-0.17 while that of testosterone is 0.01-0.03.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC297476/

So what does this tell us, certainly androstenedione is un-tapped, and in males the ratio seems 2-1 over females.

Heck, maybe he's lonely too?? Or, had to much Egg Nog??? It tis the season, ya know. LOL

LOL...Men are just fixated on breasts...it's their nature.
All they think about is titties!
It's sure why I want some.....helps my crossdressing look better and gain their attention.

[Image: 3.jpg]

That cartoon will become epic Elaine ^5

(19-12-2014, 03:13 PM)iaboy Wrote:  That cartoon will become epic Elaine ^5
Always thought it was funny, had it for years...very true.
Also reminds me of my brother. Crack open his skull and all you'd see would be boobs!

They don't call them "funbags" for nothing!

Lotus, I'm not sure even a down coat would hide your bounty from roving eyes, but you would know best. Perhaps he sees something else as well, some other "tell."

Lotus, I want my boobs to be big as yours. You look so great. Smile

(19-12-2014, 11:41 PM)peggy Wrote:  Lotus, I want my boobs to be big as yours. You look so great. Smile

Peggy don't we all ? Smile Blush

(19-12-2014, 02:44 PM)elainecd Wrote:  LOL...Men are just fixated on breasts...it's their nature.
It's because we don't have any!! But if WE had tits, too, we probably wouldn't get any work done!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon