Breast Growth For Genetic Males
New to the forum, and new to PM - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Reference (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=77)
+--- Forum: Genetic Males Personal Programs (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+--- Thread: New to the forum, and new to PM (/showthread.php?tid=23998)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

RE: New to the forum, and new to PM - jamiemason - 14-11-2015

(13-11-2015, 06:27 PM)Pinnochia Wrote:  
(13-11-2015, 03:26 AM)jamiemason Wrote:  
(12-11-2015, 03:48 PM)iaboy Wrote:  Jamie, you are definitely looking a whole lot better. Keep it up..

Thank you iaboy! Smile
They are very feminine,, and will be ready for one of Madonnas pointy bras lol,,,,Soon i bet!,, i really like the shape,,

Hahaha!! That is so funny you said that pinnochia, I was actually thinking that!Big Grin I remember that video!! Dodgy Big Grin

RE: New to the forum, and new to PM - The First Aria - 14-11-2015

(14-11-2015, 03:52 PM)jamiemason Wrote:  
(13-11-2015, 03:52 PM)iaboy Wrote:  Glad your the one that said it Julie. But, I agree.... Totally feminine in appearance, and seems like functional as well eh Jamie?

You are just too good for me!!TongueTongue Functional? Like lactating?Huh

With work, they could be. But I was suggesting the way they react to cold/warm conditions. Enlarge areola's usually don't until there is good glandular growth.

RE: New to the forum, and new to PM - jamiemason - 14-11-2015

(14-11-2015, 04:22 PM)iaboy Wrote:  
(14-11-2015, 03:52 PM)jamiemason Wrote:  
(13-11-2015, 03:52 PM)iaboy Wrote:  Glad your the one that said it Julie. But, I agree.... Totally feminine in appearance, and seems like functional as well eh Jamie?

You are just too good for me!!TongueTongue Functional? Like lactating?Huh

With work, they could be. But I was suggesting the way they react to cold/warm conditions. Enlarge areola's usually don't until there is good glandular growth.

Oh.. Blush

Not sure about lactation.. Shy

Then yes, they work! Big Grin Quite well, I'll add. Since the seasons have changed they 'perk' up the moment I step outsideTongue

RE: New to the forum, and new to PM - jamiemason - 19-11-2015

New picture. After about an hour pumping..

I love how my areola's are changing. They're bigger, both in the flaccid and aroused state.

RE: New to the forum, and new to PM - Pinnochia - 20-11-2015

(19-11-2015, 08:34 PM)jamiemason Wrote:  New picture. After about an hour pumping..

I love how my areola's are changing. They're bigger, both in the flaccid and aroused state.
Yea thats really spreading them out,, what size are you using,,,?

RE: New to the forum, and new to PM - jamiemason - 20-11-2015

(20-11-2015, 05:17 AM)Pinnochia Wrote:  
(19-11-2015, 08:34 PM)jamiemason Wrote:  New picture. After about an hour pumping..

My cones are large.

RE: New to the forum, and new to PM - Pinnochia - 20-11-2015

(20-11-2015, 04:27 PM)jamiemason Wrote:  

My cones are large.
Sorry hun it should have been obvious from the circles in your skin. I just meant some people use the smaller ones , a whole nother set the chinese company has to work on theiur nipples. Within that set,, there are about 5-6 different sizes? From the circle around your areola i thought you might have been using one from that set as well. Smile

RE: New to the forum, and new to PM - jamiemason - 21-11-2015

(20-11-2015, 05:28 PM)Pinnochia Wrote:  

My cones are large.
Sorry hun it should have been obvious from the circles in your skin. I just meant some people use the smaller ones , a whole nother set the chinese company has to work on theiur nipples. Within that set,, there are about 5-6 different sizes? From the circle around your areola i thought you might have been using one from that set as well. Smile

Oh... Hahaha!Tongue

I was actually looking at some off Amazon just for your nipples. It wasn't too impressed.. Now, with my cone pump I'm getting the same results I think.. My areola's have definitely gotten larger - which is what I wantBig Grin Close to 1.5 inches wide.

Pumping overall has been positive too I think. I am fuller on my right side, both feeling and looking. Yayy!!

RE: New to the forum, and new to PM - Pinnochia - 21-11-2015

(21-11-2015, 02:39 AM)jamiemason Wrote:  
(20-11-2015, 05:17 AM)Pinnochia Wrote:  [quote='jamiemason' pid='164463' dateline='1447961696']

My cones are large.

Oh... Hahaha!Tongue

I was actually looking at some off Amazon just for your nipples. It wasn't too impressed.. Now, with my cone pump I'm getting the same results I think.. My areola's have definitely gotten larger - which is what I wantBig Grin Close to 1.5 inches wide.

Pumping overall has been positive too I think. I am fuller on my right side, both feeling and looking. Yayy!!
[/quote
Well they had the same effect on me, right one i pumped the most, is larger. well longer and shaped more sharply conical than the other..When i began i didnt have alot of faith in the pumping.. So i figured just do one side ,,, that way any real difference will be clear between the two. But it worked. Funny thing is i got experimenting with different shaped containers for pumping my breasts. Even transformed a plastic container i made ice tea in into one, used the comfort silicone piece on it,, and because the inner top of it was flat instead of conical, it created different suction, and produced a rounder thicker looking boob.
So im a big fan of pumping,, go for it girl..

RE: New to the forum, and new to PM - jamiemason - 21-11-2015

(21-11-2015, 06:15 AM)Pinnochia Wrote:  
(21-11-2015, 02:39 AM)jamiemason Wrote:  
(20-11-2015, 05:17 AM)Pinnochia Wrote:  [quote='jamiemason' pid='164463' dateline='1447961696']

My cones are large.

Oh... Hahaha!Tongue

[/quote
Well they had the same effect on me, right one i pumped the most, is larger. well longer and shaped more sharply conical than the other..When i began i didnt have alot of faith in the pumping.. So i figured just do one side ,,, that way any real difference will be clear between the two. But it worked. Funny thing is i got experimenting with different shaped containers for pumping my breasts. Even transformed a plastic container i made ice tea in into one, used the comfort silicone piece on it,, and because the inner top of it was flat instead of conical, it created different suction, and produced a rounder thicker looking boob.
So im a big fan of pumping,, go for it girl..

That's interesting.. Did the flat insert make a difference in the cone shape after pumping? Particularly around the areola area? Meaning, making the tissue more circular?