Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Holy wow

(01-04-2024, 03:05 AM)fartsalot Wrote:  
(01-04-2024, 02:18 AM)404notfound Wrote:  Balconette as promised.

Your are on your way to a full time bra....
I do love my bras. Thank you!

So, I'm a noogler, and up until this morning I couldn't but half to three-quarters fill my large domes. I placed an order for the XL a few days ago, that are on backorder I learned after the fact. This morning I did one pump before work and came within millimeters of filling both. Then I got home from work and did four more sessions to full stretch without my girls looking as angry red. These are 5ish minutes on, 10ish off. Yes, it's just swelling, but my balconette is getting full. And my camis that I also sleep in, holy cow the difference. I know the XLs will be the same initial challenge my Large domes were, but the growth is explosive.

Oh, and I just teed under a baggy button-up today and relished in the bounce. Yeah, I dared to go without a cami or bra at work, and I know I'm not as large as most, but before this morning I was self-conscious. Today, I was proud of my growth. I bounced, I jiggled, I was unafraid. I even opened up my button-up on the way home so I could be as free while covered as possible and relished in every jiggle from the bumps in the highway in my SUV.

love the bounce!.... makes you look for bumps in the road!! Tongue

Happy bouncing!
Katie K

(02-04-2024, 02:08 PM)Katie K Wrote:  love the bounce!.... makes you look for bumps in the road!! Tongue

Happy bouncing!
Katie K

Yes it does, and yes I did again on the way home today. Well, and on the way to work, too.

So, as I may have mentioned, I've largely gone off the PM. I've added a calcium supplement, and a potassium for insurance, but the lingering leg (threatening) cramps still persist. That had me, and still has me concerned about my reception, YMMV. On another note, my XL noogs arrived, and while fighting the deflation I've had off PM has made them difficult to "bite" well, uh, bite they have. Coconut oil, applied with a cheap brush to allow them to be taken and I think the results speak for themselves. Yes, I do have redness from a bit of greed but my chest has also always had a bit of rosacea, too. According to my dermo, and optho, put it on my Scots-Irish lineage, though I'm 'Murican. Pics in my balconette attached.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

PS for anyone on high doses of PM saying, "Oh, it's not doing anything," or "I wish it were doing more." While YMMV, pay attention to the rest of your body. I'm no expert, and there are some here who have done their research, but I went topical PM first, then a couple of capsules rectally to bypass the liver, and my thighs are still threatening to cramp or whatever it is they are doing (though to a lesser degree) even today. Barlowe's PM is potent. That's not a complaint, merely a recognition of their potency, my receptiveness and effects. My boobs exploded, but so did a pain in my thighs feeling like a cramp.

(31-03-2024, 12:52 AM)404notfound Wrote:  I started out with some cheap Amazon cups and some milking pumps. And I was just going to stay with that, at first. Then I tried a PM cream and got explosive growth and I was hooked. I use a mixture of noogling, PM and Nature Day (now that my calcium and potassium supplements have arrived) and holy crap have I exploded. My right side that still has the gynecamomastia bud is huge, and my left, I feel, is budding again thanks to missed tissue.

Barlowe's PM is powerful! So much so that I started to have the acne that I should have had in my teens but never had, coupled with my buds going insane with growth and my thighs threatening to cramp at any moment.

Barlowe's PM is insanely strong, even taken topically and rectally.

Noogling is a booster.

I've gone from "flat" and I say that as a male who has done his fair share of pushups, to having decent A cups (I'm phytoestrogen receptive apparently). I've got decent pecs but my boobs were noticeable by a neighbor two doors down thanks to the combination of noogling, Nature Day and PM from Barlowe's.

What Cream did you use?

(13-04-2024, 11:06 PM)MastermindOmega Wrote:  
(31-03-2024, 12:52 AM)404notfound Wrote:  I started out with some cheap Amazon cups and some milking pumps. And I was just going to stay with that, at first. Then I tried a PM cream and got explosive growth and I was hooked. I use a mixture of noogling, PM and Nature Day (now that my calcium and potassium supplements have arrived) and holy crap have I exploded. My right side that still has the gynecamomastia bud is huge, and my left, I feel, is budding again thanks to missed tissue.

Barlowe's PM is powerful! So much so that I started to have the acne that I should have had in my teens but never had, coupled with my buds going insane with growth and my thighs threatening to cramp at any moment.

Barlowe's PM is insanely strong, even taken topically and rectally.

Noogling is a booster.

I've gone from "flat" and I say that as a male who has done his fair share of pushups, to having decent A cups (I'm phytoestrogen receptive apparently). I've got decent pecs but my boobs were noticeable by a neighbor two doors down thanks to the combination of noogling, Nature Day and PM from Barlowe's.

What Cream did you use?
The cheap amazon cream:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06XSK8PR3/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Beware. I went hard in the paint. Like overdosed to get that result. Pay attention to the sages and take it slow. While I'm enjoying my boobs, and I pumped this evening, my thighs are still threatening to cramp. Start small. I went through that tube in a weekend because of boob euphoria. Be careful!

I have to remind you, I've abandoned PM and all associates. It's effective, but the cost. My mileage is different, and I'm responsive, but take care.

Be a little careful with larger doses of PM, it is known for increasing the risk of blood clots; a deep vein thrombosis (DVT) is not something you want to experience.  Ongoing or new leg pain or cramps in the calves could be possible signs of a DVT.  BTW,, I know this from personal experience, it's scary, dangerous and NO FUN.

Best regards,

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon