Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Holy wow

I started out with some cheap Amazon cups and some milking pumps. And I was just going to stay with that, at first. Then I tried a PM cream and got explosive growth and I was hooked. I use a mixture of noogling, PM and Nature Day (now that my calcium and potassium supplements have arrived) and holy crap have I exploded. My right side that still has the gynecamomastia bud is huge, and my left, I feel, is budding again thanks to missed tissue.

Barlowe's PM is powerful! So much so that I started to have the acne that I should have had in my teens but never had, coupled with my buds going insane with growth and my thighs threatening to cramp at any moment.

Barlowe's PM is insanely strong, even taken topically and rectally.

Noogling is a booster.

I've gone from "flat" and I say that as a male who has done his fair share of pushups, to having decent A cups (I'm phytoestrogen receptive apparently). I've got decent pecs but my boobs were noticeable by a neighbor two doors down thanks to the combination of noogling, Nature Day and PM from Barlowe's.

That’s great

(31-03-2024, 02:38 AM)Beth14 Wrote:  That’s great

The part I left out was my bouncing breasts on the riding mower. I don't know if anyone but that neighbor saw them, but I definitely felt them bouncing and it was so amazing!

It’s what makes it worth it

(31-03-2024, 03:09 AM)Beth14 Wrote:  It’s what makes it worth it

As I felt them bouncing, and I saw the neighbor watching, I was so aroused and affirmed in my choice to grow them. Euphoria defined.

(31-03-2024, 02:51 AM)404notfound Wrote:  The part I left out was my bouncing breasts on the riding mower. I don't know if anyone but that neighbor saw them, but I definitely felt them bouncing and it was so amazing!
Owwwww, owowowow! you're gonna love to hate the pain if you grow big enough. wear a bra if it gets too bumpy! firsthand experience!
-Aria

I just cut four acres today on a mower. A bra is an absolute must for me on a mower. I learned a few years ago it's not smart to do otherwise. Plus, my arms always hurt after cutting my yard.

you might knock your eye out if you mow topless, Stevenator Big Grin

anyways, i wonder what all the hype is with barlowe's PM, whats it got that's special?

Haha ... I'm not THAT Big! lol I wish! But, yeah. All that bouncing around on a riding mower without a bra does hurt.

I always felt Barlows was expensive. I used to get 4 bottles of 60 caps each for $30 off Amazon. I don't remember the brand, but it was 100% PM from Thailand. It's no longer offered for sale on Amazon. I think it was called Herbal for Health, but in my purchase history it's now listed as "Brand: Artist Unknown". The one bottle of Barlows I got was $30, so ... do the math.

I used PM from 2016-2020 and according to my purchase history, I took over 4,000 capsules of PM. HRT is vastly better on your system, and I wish I had started HRT a hell of a lot sooner than taking all those damn pills. PLUS, all the accompanying NBE Herbs, etc, etc.

I'm not that big yet, nor do I want to be. It's still a lot of swelling since I woke up and my 42A balconette wasn't as full as when I went to sleep, though they plumped right back up with a couple minutes of massage. As for the Barlowe's, for me, it's not hype. Between the coconut oil mix that I made, with 3 caps mixed in to 6 ounces of oil that I may get a tablespoon out of when I use it after pumping, and the occasional cap that I take rectally (after researching and finding out it does in fact largely bypass the liver while still being introduced to the body) the effects are really undeniable for me. My face, usually clear aside from rosacea flare-ups, had some intense hormone induced acne this week, my thinning hair was noticeably thicker, and my fingernails have grown more quickly and thicker than usual. That's in addition to my right bud, again being the one that I didn't remove in my 20s, went from the size of a grape to almost a golf ball. Not to mention the lingering threat of cramps in my thighs due to the vitamin deficiency that I'm now correcting. I'm guessing that I'm just a person that's very phytoestrogen receptive, because I'm nowhere near the doses that some others incorporate in their regimens yet I'm observing the results I am.

As for the mower and the bouncing, yesterday there was no pain, only the pleasure of feeling my breasts jiggle under their own weight and the thrill that maybe, just maybe, they are big enough for a double take from a distance.

I did get my Barlowe's from Amazon.
https://www.amazon.com/Pueraria-Mirifica...B00OKY07XM

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon