Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Holy wow

I don't have start pics, too grainy/ out of focus. But these are my pics as of this evening. Keep in mind that I am a breast addict and a pumper so the discoloration is part and parcel, but you can clearly see why my 42A balconette is mostly filled out. And my PM oil, 3 caps to 6 oz, has plumped my girls up since taking these.

Best wishes to all.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Keep doing it.

(31-03-2024, 10:22 PM)Beth14 Wrote:  Keep doing it.
I will! Until I'm somewhere between an A and B cup. I don't have, at the moment, any desire to transition but I do want boobs.

My mind is awash with many thoughts that overlap each other about my work, my boobs, and myself.

I will post one of me in my balconette. Stand By.

I feel the same way you do. Work and Family are the two times I will cover up. I am a bit bigger then you so 99 percent of the time I am wearing whatever and don’t worry about anything. This will be my first summer with my Breasts so I am sure there will be adjustments. Good luck

You're likely a lot bigger than I. Even now I wear baggie button shirts over a cami AND a tee. Though this weekend has proven one thing as I've dared to just tee under tee. If you don't pay attention to your boobs no one else will. Yes, I'm smaller than you and a lot of others, but I went grocery shopping with my girls free under a tee and no one said or looked at me otherwise. Yes, they bounce, and the lawnmower makes them bounce, but there is a lot to be said of pay them no mind and there will be no mind. I hope you find your peace and we are all thankful for your encouragement.

Balconette as promised.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Very nice

(01-04-2024, 02:24 AM)Beth14 Wrote:  Very nice

Thank you so much, Beth!

(01-04-2024, 02:18 AM)404notfound Wrote:  Balconette as promised.

Your are on your way to a full time bra....

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon