Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM is as good if not better than Synthetics

Life is good! My local [50 meters] beautician desrcribed my boobs as pert; just the start of a great day SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

PM is scarily quick,

From pretty well flat to a 46a in 8 weeks ,

My wife cannot quite believe it from, 3 weeks ago , well does that stuff work then too

you are seriously boobying out now,

They have just jumped,

Why do people use weaker herbs ?

Julie

The only reason, not to use PM, is a lack of commitement to femanisation. If that is what you want, use PM. If you cannot bring youself to use it, a serious bit of introspective thought, is called for.

Agreed
Julie,

From what I have read and received in responses on other TG websites there are many Tgirls who still criticize the possibility that a pill or breast cream could possibly grow boobs.
And there are several web pages where TS rule the roost and say hormones is the only way to feminisation. The TS actually get downright nasty about it too, leading some TG to wonder if it TS hormones are the only way to feminiization.It shouldnt be that way but it is.
Also two of the sites have prohibited any discussion about herbal breast enhancement enforced by expulsion from the site. I was expelled from one two Yahoo Group site for merely mentioning Ainterol brand PM. The other Yahoo Group moderator with a better than thou attitude told me that "we have discussed PM before, it doesnt work like all the rest of the socalled snake oil medicines. But of course when you ask if they have personally tried it they have not. so these cynical folks continue the rub based on heresay.

Patricia.

(21-08-2011, 03:05 PM)patriciatg2 Wrote:  From what I have read and received in responses on other TG websites there are many Tgirls who still criticize the possibility that a pill or breast cream could possibly grow boobs.
And there are several web pages where TS rule the roost and say hormones is the only way to feminisation. The TS actually get downright nasty about it too, leading some TG to wonder if it TS hormones are the only way to feminiization.It shouldnt be that way but it is.
Also two of the sites have prohibited any discussion about herbal breast enhancement enforced by expulsion from the site. I was expelled from one two Yahoo Group site for merely mentioning Ainterol brand PM. The other Yahoo Group moderator with a better than thou attitude told me that "we have discussed PM before, it doesnt work like all the rest of the socalled snake oil medicines. But of course when you ask if they have personally tried it they have not. so these cynical folks continue the rub based on heresay.

Patricia.

It's sad really, but you are probably better off not being on sites run by such closed-minds individuals. If they can be so blinkered and so wrong about this subject, what else are they wrong about??

Pansy Mae

Sadly, the TS world has been riddled, with misinformation. from those, with their own agendas. To me the joy of discovering PM was, that it put me in control, of my own fate and, for me, it has worked. I have not had medics questioning my trans status; they have no option, other than to accept it and none have counselled me against continuing, on PM. Anyone, who denies it works is a fool, or misinformed, but, maybe, there are those, who wish to abrogate control, of their fate, to the medics.
Yesterday, I put on a top, I had not worn, for a few weeks; I gobmacked myself. I knew I had been growing, but not that much! Mind you, I should have known, because, the upper part of my boobs, is beginning to become concave; how good is that!

With regard to the old girlfriend who said that everytime she sees me I seem to change. She says I'm getting worse in my journey to be female (or is it better0 Quoting-Julie, it is not just the buds; changing who you are, is a scary ride If you are truly a male, you will not like how PM makes you feel. And it does change you , attitudes, more patience, less prone to get mad.

Patricia, twas I who made that point. I reckoned that by 4 months into PM, I was leaving all sense of malenes behind and the joy of that was incredible; just recalling it is making me quite weepy; sorry I can't go on.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon