Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM is as good if not better than Synthetics

It really is incredible but T girls I have been speaking with have not gained the kind of growth that some of us here have , and they were using T blockers and real time estradiol, ?

With PM being safe and having other benefits, it really seems to be something else,

Julie

Yes, it truly is something else! Big Grin

Lisia

I have recently been recommended for referal to the gender clinic at Charing Cross. I know that one of the first issues will be hormones. I am so pleased with the effects of PM that I am not inclined to go down another route, which could be more dangerous.

Chrissie,
excellent,

I cannot understand why PM is not more well known in TG world as it can have same results , if not better , yet girls are retaining in some many instances full functionallity and some reduced but slight and they have super boobs,

I know some of the forums are almost a witch hunt against herbs and will not allow mentions, results or anything, but PM is different, it seems a middle line , between synthetics and slow herbs,

Yes you can get growth some herbs in males, but with FG etc , clover you have too damp the T levels too such a degree, this degree is not necceassary with PM.

I have just been looking at results for a tg girl on synthetics and her results are way behind some of the results on cheyrls breast talk site,

Julie

I know right? I've been taking PM @ 3000 mg/day for six months now and the changes I'm experiencing are occurring at roughly the same rate as one would expect from E -- breast growth, fat redistribution, mental changes, etc

So like you I am absolutely puzzled why PM has not become more popular with the TS/TG community at large. I will say that it being marketed as a breast enhancement herb has ruined much of its legitimacy outside of it's country of origin.

I've only taken 6 bottles worth of the stuff and spent a whopping $100 plus shipping and handling which amounts to about $17/month. I'm not sure how much a prescription of E is.

What amazes me is that none of the medical people, I have consulted, including the gatekeeper psycthyatrist, had heard of it and all got me to spell it out for their notes!

Chrissie,
It should be shouted from the roof tops on the tg boards as safe and works , but whats more can act as a test as if someone is not TG
then as some on here have seen,

as soon as those "buds appear" they stop if frightened,

Julie

Julie, it is not just the buds; changing who you are, is a scary ride and I can understand those who chicken out. If you are truly a male, you will not like how PM makes you feel, inside your head; if you are transsexual, you will revel in that. That is where it is diagnostic; it reveals the true you and it really is the best friend that the trans community have. It certaily has made me the woman I am today and, for Chrissie, there is no going back. I just wish it was more widely known about; with the caveat, that this is not something to take lightly.

Chrissie
cannot argue too much with that except for the label transexual as there are so many degrees, the words I would is transgendered,

Without doubt I am transgendered but certainly not transexual, now with new research and the scientific communities catching up, this is now being established,

However pm is good as can be backed off and is more gentle approach than synthetics as can be expereimented with without Dr approval as there are without doubt a large number of
"rail roaded " girls out there who transitioned because they felt they were on the synthetics train ?

Julie

I have just read that PM is 100 times more powerfull than red clover; why anyone would want to take anything else is beyond my understanding.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon