Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Changes; apart from Breast Growth

A few days ago, I threw on a pair of leggings, as I was running late for breakfast and got complements from 2 female guests. It was only later, that i realised that, they were a pair I, had discarded as being too big; my legs are definitely getting fullerSmileSmileSmileSmile

YAY........Best wishes.

Well, one of the big changes is mental. I am less competitive, lot more emotional, and a lot less agressive - not so easy to anger. A definite change to the feminine. I like the results and so does my wife. A year ago I was off NBE for about 6 months and my male nature came back. Neither one of us were happy with me as I was. So my wife and I had a heart to heart talk and decided that it would be better if I went back on the PM. Now I am happier and so is she. Other changes like soft skin, body hair getting finer and in places thinner, fat redistribution starting, and muscle loss. I think that aboutcovers it all.

I've been on PM for 4 weeks and have noticed the following changes:

1) My smell (body odor) is different.
2) My skin appears paler and "matte" as opposed to shiny/oily.
3) Morning erections have become infrequent and I really have to work to get an erection at all.
4) My libido has also decreased and I no longer feel compelled to masturbate (thank god). Again I have to really work to get an erection let alone get release. With release, I've noticed my ejaculate is more watery.
5) My shirts feel tighter across the bust and my chest brushes up against my arms.

I suppose some of these things could be psychosomatic, but it sure seems like the PM is working with my receptors =)

All those changes are exactly what I would have expected. The change in body odour is amazing; that horrible male smell gone. Now, after 2 years on PM, I am seeing huge changes in where fat is deposited, around hips, bum and thighs.

(08-03-2011, 02:45 PM)Chrissiegirl Wrote:  All those changes are exactly what I would have expected. The change in body odour is amazing; that horrible male smell gone. Now, after 2 years on PM, I am seeing huge changes in where fat is deposited, around hips, bum and thighs.

I am happy to say goodbye to my male smell and libido both. This may sound off-the-wall but I believe my "male self" has always tried to make a sex object out of my "female self" and so everything to do with femininity took on an erotic component.

Over the past couple of weeks as my libido has dropped off, I find that I am able to enjoy my feminine self without the vestiges of erotic overtones in tow.

Hopefully that makes sense

Yes Christine. It makes perfect sense especially to those of us that have experienced it.

I agree completely and how good is it?
I think you get to a state of understanding, how women view men.
Last Summer, I bought 2 jackets , from Next at 6.00 & 8.00 GBP and thought I had made a bad mistake! One now fits perfectly and the other needs a little altreation. I can hardly beleive that my body shape has changed so much, in that space of timeSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile:

i

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon