Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Changes; apart from Breast Growth

I have a few clothes, that I had put aside, as they were a bit tight accross the bust. I have felt that, despite my boobs continuing to grow and my weight remaining contant, my shape was changing. I have just tried, a put aside blouse, and it is a perfect fit, despite me having chicken fillets, in my bra.
I suspect some of this is down to loss of muscle. Recently I have been having trouble undoing screw cap bottles and yesterday I went to pick up a pan of potatoes, with one hand and couln't; a few months ago, it would have been no problem. My fat is really re-distributing. I looked ay myself in the mirror, this morning and couldn't beleive that those were my thighsSmileSmileSmile
I thought a thread that brought together experiences of secondary changes, might be intesrsting and illuminating.

(04-02-2011, 02:43 PM)Chrissiegirl Wrote:  I have a few clothes, that I had put aside, as they were a bit tight accross the bust. I have felt that, despite my boobs continuing to grow and my weight remaining contant, my shape was changing. I have just tried, a put aside blouse, and it is a perfect fit, despite me having chicken fillets, in my bra.
I suspect some of this is down to loss of muscle. Recently I have been having trouble undoing screw cap bottles and yesterday I went to pick up a pan of potatoes, with one hand and couln't; a few months ago, it would have been no problem. My fat is really re-distributing. I looked ay myself in the mirror, this morning and couldn't beleive that those were my thighsSmileSmileSmile
I thought a thread that brought together experiences of secondary changes, might be intesrsting and illuminating.

what ever your taking must be working
BB did not work for me i went off NBE
for some time but back on it now and herbs seem to work
dont know why BB did not work

well this sounds like your on your way to becoming a lucky person in my books

Hey Chrissiegirl
I don't think it's you. I think someone is using super glue on your bottles just to mess with you.Big Grin

Oh Yes. it's Crissie and one happy girl.

while i have been a silent lurker here, have read much, absorbed much and have quietly been on sp fg rc and recently added wild yam to my regeim....have noticed over last several months apart from my breasts forming and nipples extremely sensitive which i wildly enjoy, my nails grow much faster, hair is growing much faster on my head and has completely changed texture, am much much calmer....recently have noticed very emotional at certain things such as sappy tv shows......while not looking to transition am really really enjoying the ride......took a several month break and started back about week ago not sure where i am going with this but i love the feeling of my chest, my hair...it feels silky..used to be very course and wavy.....almost straight now and very soft

My nails are terrible, but I think that is down to my job.

I went to Llandudno, yesterday and found myself driving at 30mph, in a frigging Scimtar, on a B road! I cannot beleive it; what a different person. I have become.
Took stock, today, in the barthroom mirror and could not beleive the shape of my face; so much rounder and filled out.
PM works!

well tonight noticed a what appears to be a whole new size.projection seems more and nipples extremely sensitive tonight...Smile

Its awasome to hear so many good results but do you really have to keep on taking pm forever to keep up the results. thats another reason why i stopped pm. i don't want to take it for the rest of my life to look good.
is it really true though??

Alexis,
I reckon so, if you want to maintain the secondary changes.
My fat is on the move! I now am very aware of it setteling on my hips, which makes my skirts fit much betterSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon