Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

'bud' tenderness

Question 

Hello,

I have been on PM for about 4 months and I am happy with the changes and I intend to continue. My question is, how long does the tenderness last? Not that I am complaining, just curious.

/hugs
Veronica 'Vikki'

More than 18+ months; if my experience is anything to go by.
Learn to embrace it; it is your body telling you that all is well. If the feeling declines, up the dose; if it gets really intense throttle back a bit. You are on a learning curve and learning to embrace and communicate, with the inner you, is crucial; it is a defining difference between male & female and explains why men suffer male flu. Men externalise emotion, women internalise it, before giving it out as love and empathy.

Thanks for the reply! I see you on the forums often and everything I read from you is always positive, I always get a boost of confidence especially when no one else believes in me. Well, thanks again!

-Vikki

Hi Vikki,
Thanks for your kind words. I really do want to help, on what can be the biggest journey of our lives. Earlier this year, I contacted our local support group and, to be treated as a completely normal person, was so empowering; it gave me the courage to go on.
big hugs,
Chrissie

Hi, when do we experience tenderness if we are on PM pr with SP ? Thanks.

Glenda,
We are all different and there can be no hard and fast answer. I guess, from your question, that you have not been on PM that long and have not yet felt any ternderness. When I first started, the first thing, I noted was that my chest felt fattier [I used to joke with myslf, that my chest had been upholstered]. Then my nipples began to increase in size and becomepermanently erect; next they began pointing, slightly towards the side, rather than straight ahead. All of this was before any feelings of tenderness began.
Tenderness came later. The day I noticed it, I was walking the dogs on the shore of Crafnant Lake and I recall I only had a shirt on, so it must have been May or early June and I had started in PM in mid Februry. In late March I bought a Morris Minor van and I recall that I went to see it, I was aware of a jiggle under my shirt, when I drove over a bump.
I hope that is of help.

Thanks Chrissie,
It was pleasant experience of your development process. I will update you on my progress.

Chrissie, thanks very much for that outline of your events, it has somewhat relieved some negative thoughts that I've been having.

I can totally relate to the increased 'fattiness' either side of my infant cleavage, and also to my nipples enlarging slightly and pointing a bit sideways.
However my reading of various posts from a quite a few people seemed to suggest that the tingling/tenderness/'knot' occurs fairly early on, and I was beginning to wonder if I was imagining things and herbs simply weren't working for me. However you are saying it was about 3 months or so for you, so I've still got at least a month or 6 weeks to go, before I even to start thinking about getting concerned, so thanks again.

Pansy Mae

Thanks for the break down on development Chrissiegirl. The re-upholstered stage, with the nipples pointing off to the sides, with some tissue build up. Is the stage I am at now. The nips have always been large and now stay up most always. I was concerned about the off center nipples, but it sounds as though they may balance out over time.

Pansy-mae. I feel ya. Patience is tough ain't it?

(19-11-2010, 08:14 AM)Andy Wrote:  Pansy-mae. I feel ya. Patience is tough ain't it?

Andy,
It isn't so much that needing patience is tough, more the uncertainty. I'm quite prepared for the long haul as long as I feel that something is happening. As with everything in life, I've always been able to deal with either positives or negatives, but uncertainty always drives me insane.

Pansy

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon