Breast Growth For Genetic Males
'bud' tenderness - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Methods (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=64)
+--- Forum: Herbal Breast Enhancement (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: 'bud' tenderness (/showthread.php?tid=6811)

Pages: 1 2

'bud' tenderness - vmiku914 - 09-11-2010

Hello,

I have been on PM for about 4 months and I am happy with the changes and I intend to continue. My question is, how long does the tenderness last? Not that I am complaining, just curious.

/hugs
Veronica 'Vikki'

RE: 'bud' tenderness - Chrissiegirl - 09-11-2010

More than 18+ months; if my experience is anything to go by.
Learn to embrace it; it is your body telling you that all is well. If the feeling declines, up the dose; if it gets really intense throttle back a bit. You are on a learning curve and learning to embrace and communicate, with the inner you, is crucial; it is a defining difference between male & female and explains why men suffer male flu. Men externalise emotion, women internalise it, before giving it out as love and empathy.

RE: 'bud' tenderness - vmiku914 - 10-11-2010

Thanks for the reply! I see you on the forums often and everything I read from you is always positive, I always get a boost of confidence especially when no one else believes in me. Well, thanks again!

-Vikki

RE: 'bud' tenderness - Chrissiegirl - 10-11-2010

Hi Vikki,
Thanks for your kind words. I really do want to help, on what can be the biggest journey of our lives. Earlier this year, I contacted our local support group and, to be treated as a completely normal person, was so empowering; it gave me the courage to go on.
big hugs,
Chrissie

RE: 'bud' tenderness - glendacheng - 17-11-2010

Hi, when do we experience tenderness if we are on PM pr with SP ? Thanks.

RE: 'bud' tenderness - Chrissiegirl - 18-11-2010

Glenda,
We are all different and there can be no hard and fast answer. I guess, from your question, that you have not been on PM that long and have not yet felt any ternderness. When I first started, the first thing, I noted was that my chest felt fattier [I used to joke with myslf, that my chest had been upholstered]. Then my nipples began to increase in size and becomepermanently erect; next they began pointing, slightly towards the side, rather than straight ahead. All of this was before any feelings of tenderness began.
Tenderness came later. The day I noticed it, I was walking the dogs on the shore of Crafnant Lake and I recall I only had a shirt on, so it must have been May or early June and I had started in PM in mid Februry. In late March I bought a Morris Minor van and I recall that I went to see it, I was aware of a jiggle under my shirt, when I drove over a bump.
I hope that is of help.

RE: 'bud' tenderness - glendacheng - 18-11-2010

Thanks Chrissie,
It was pleasant experience of your development process. I will update you on my progress.

RE: 'bud' tenderness - Pansy-Mae - 18-11-2010

Chrissie, thanks very much for that outline of your events, it has somewhat relieved some negative thoughts that I've been having.

I can totally relate to the increased 'fattiness' either side of my infant cleavage, and also to my nipples enlarging slightly and pointing a bit sideways.
However my reading of various posts from a quite a few people seemed to suggest that the tingling/tenderness/'knot' occurs fairly early on, and I was beginning to wonder if I was imagining things and herbs simply weren't working for me. However you are saying it was about 3 months or so for you, so I've still got at least a month or 6 weeks to go, before I even to start thinking about getting concerned, so thanks again.

Pansy Mae

RE: 'bud' tenderness - Andy - 19-11-2010

Thanks for the break down on development Chrissiegirl. The re-upholstered stage, with the nipples pointing off to the sides, with some tissue build up. Is the stage I am at now. The nips have always been large and now stay up most always. I was concerned about the off center nipples, but it sounds as though they may balance out over time.

Pansy-mae. I feel ya. Patience is tough ain't it?

RE: 'bud' tenderness - Pansy-Mae - 19-11-2010

(19-11-2010, 08:14 AM)Andy Wrote:  Pansy-mae. I feel ya. Patience is tough ain't it?

Andy,
It isn't so much that needing patience is tough, more the uncertainty. I'm quite prepared for the long haul as long as I feel that something is happening. As with everything in life, I've always been able to deal with either positives or negatives, but uncertainty always drives me insane.

Pansy