Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Anyone enquired about mental health help?

Thank you for the website reference. More reading material!

I can only suggest on the boob growth part is that the Ainterol PM turns out to be very effective for me. Far more so than the other herbs. I am in the situation now where I constantly feel my upper arms against them when I move about. I feel them when I lay on my side, and even when I sit at a sideways angle on a couch. They move when I do stairs, and I fill several of my 38a/b bras now rather well. A year of FG, Fennel, SP, WY did far less than the last 4 months of PM. In the last 2 weeks, I moved my dose from 2x500 per day to 3x500 per day because I was no longer getting growing pains. They are back again. When I began this, I had less than 1 inch between my rib cage and over the nipples measurement. Now I am over 4 inches difference. My wife asks me to wear my compression tank tops under my shirts when we go out to friends or relatives now because I project enough to cause double takes. I do not take the saw palmetto because it was affecting my ability to perform sexually and I don't want that. I get enough effect from the PM without SP, I have to wonder if I am a bit short on natural T.

In short, if you haven't given PM a serious go for at least 3 months, don't give up on boob growth until you try it. I'm sorry but I can't recall if you did try that or not. I know you have tried a number of things.

Find it really hard to stay on anything long enough to see what might and might not work as something always seems to transpire against me. like whats happend at the moment. Over done it on the noog a few weeks back really went for the tears in the eye jobby for about two hours, only to find i had (not for the first time) turned all my pimply bits where the hairs grow out of into blisters, still not healed enough to start using it again. As for taking PM well thats been hit and miss, sometimes one or two a day, then i went down with flu and as i dont like taking too many tablets at the best of times something had to go so the PM had to go out the window for a while.

Thought i had got bigger about a month or so ago so asked wife to measure me only to find out that measurements where showing i had LOST 2 inches, now i know that cant be possible surely, but it sent me into a "whats the point" state of mind, wife been having a go at me saying there is no point getting down about it and to perservere with the PM which i will do when i pick myself up again. Just so annoying as i dont think i am that far away from where i would like to be, actually got a bra that fits for properly for the first time chest wise 42 and it is so comfortable that most nights i dont even bother taking it off, but the cup size even only being A cup is huge and what ive got get lost even though unless its my imagination i have a good handfull on both sides.

Hope you like website, some on there go for this andro look (which is kinda genderless) now that got me confused for a bit as im quite happy looking like a bloke, but the deeper i looked into this andro thing, the more people i found like myself who believe that they are both male and female to different variations.

I have been mulling over you situation and it worries me. I lived, near on 55 years of my life, denying and hiding, from me and I really do not want anyone else going down the same route, un-neccessarily. I realise that I may take the high ground, of a convert, but I am only too aware of the self deception & angnt, that stalks T-girls. For me, to acknowledge myself, has been an act of huge liberation.
I feel, that you should, find it in yourself, to present, in the role, in which you are most comtortable; my experience is, that people will be much more accepting, than, you fear; after all, we have nothing to fear, other than fear itself.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon