Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Pains normal

Thanks Chrissie,

Currently, I had bought a PM formula (250mg)which has PM as 125mg. Wondering if it is ok to take as NBE. I am taking 2 caps daily. Is there a difference if we were to take before or after a meal? How long do we see effects?

Hi Glenda,
You are not taking anything like enough PM. You would need to take about 12 to 16 capsules a day and without knowing what else is in them, and whether you would be overdosing, on that, it is not a good idea.
Can I suggest you try pueriaria-mirifica.co.uk I am able to vouch for the efficacy of their product. I would suggest 2 capsules, twice a day, as a starting dose, that is 2000mg and drop to 3 a day once you are aware of changes

Thanks Chrissie,
Very kind of you to share. Noticed sense of mild tightness at the breast area at times. Your advice is to take about 1200mg to 1500mg to start with?

Hi Glenda,
!000 mg, of pure PM, is the recommended daily dose, for a genetic woman, wishing to increase her breast size. We need more, so, I suggest 2000mg a day as a starting dose. It nothing happens try more; if things start happening, take a little less and see if the changes continue. This is where you need to get into tune with your body and keep tailoring the dose to the minimum, that keeps things moving forward.
I met one of the T Girls, last night, for the first time since March and she has been using PM since then. She is developing a nice cleavage; I was quite envious! Mine are bigger, but do not form a cleavage. She still thinks she can hide them, but I think she will soon be in the same boat as me.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon