Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Pains normal

hello,

i have been taking the recommended daily dose of sp (2 pills i think are 500mg0 and 4 fenugreek(610mg) for about a week and i have some burning behind my nipples. Also, there are some small white dots appearing aroudn the nipple. Anyone else had this issue or know if this is normal?

Thanks.

pains are usually a sign of growth.

I don't know about the white dots.

Tenderness behind the nipple indicates the formation of breast tissue; you are on your way; just remmember that this is a very slow process, but tenderness is the sign that things are happening. If you find it decreasing, you may consider increasing your dose and decreaning it, if if gets very pronounced.
Remember, above all, patience, is the key to success.

Every post I have read people have spoken about tingled or tenderness...
I'm actually worried because I'm NOT feeling anything! I'm on wonder up and am now worried I wasted my money and time lol

Hi somestuffp.
I would think that the white bumps you are seeing are the formation of montgomery glands. They are basicly harmless and are believed to work as lubricant glands for the nipples. Here are a couple of links to look at.

http://www.breasthealthonline.com/cgi-bi...tid=112311
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Areolar_glands

Congrats on your growth.

Hi Teeny.
How long have you been on WU? Are you taking anything with it?

I've been taking it 3 times a day for 7 days now.
The only other thing I'm doing is massaging once or twice day.
I wasn't sure if I should take anything else aswell, I'm so new I'd have no idea!

What do you think would be best?

Teeny,

You need to give your body time to accumulate enough in your system to start changing things. It could literally take weeks or a month or two to get to the tenderness stage. You will know it when it happens. Take chrissiegirl's advice: have patience, and experiment with the dosage of PM.

Also, read read read on this site, even the archives. It could take you days or weeks to plow through it all, but at the end you will have a WAY better idea how to proceed, and an understanding that everyone is different and their body reacts to a specific regimen differently.

Above all patience! 7 days is NOT patience!

chrishoney

On monday, chrissie girl is 62; I am out and believe me, that is a much bigger deal, in a village, or small town enviroment, than in an urban one, yet I am holding a party, to mark the fact. It has taken me 22 months to get there and, now, thanks to PM, I have no choice. In the last few weeks, I have seen incredible growth; no way can I presemt as male. Please, just stick with it, if this is what you want.
Power [ and patience ] to you sister,
Chrissie

Wondering can we take PM or a formula containing PM? Had tried fg and sp for about a week. Felt a bit tightening at the two armpits?

Glenda,
The impression, I have gleaned, is that preperations, which simply contain PM, are a waste of space. Go for 100% pure and add SP and Wild Yam, if it helps.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon