Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Do herbs change body shape as well as breasts?

PM does seem to be stronger than I though mainly because i've been feeling soreness underneath and around my both nipples every few hours or so and i just started using it 3 days ago. with red clover the soreness was very rare and usually only underneath my left breast. As far as my mood. i do feel slightly calmer and it takes a lot to get angry for no reason. I mean the reason why i could easily get pissed of was because i felt like time and testosterone was against me and im already 23 which is when i believe testosterone destroys all the semi feminine features that some guys seem to have. As soon as i reach my goal with the PM i believe it would be wise to start using an anti adrogen herb like saw palmetto or black cohosh to quite down the testosterone in case if it would be all amplified like Wishful said.
by the way im using the PM phytogen complex form solgar and it seems like it only provides 80mg of thai cudzu and 16 mcg of mirestrol and 16 mcg of isoflavonoids. is that too little if im taking 2 a day.

Alexis,
Wishful expresses very well, the wonderful effects of oestrogen, on the mind. Your last post makes it sound as if, at heart, you know you are trans. If you really want to block the remaining changes tostesterone can bring, even at your age, you shoud seriously consider black coshosh. now. Apart from the changes, you worry about, you could still grow another couple of inches and the size of your chest will probably increase.
I would urge you to go to your local support group. Not only will you have the joy of being treated as perfectly normal, also, if you talk to some of the older ladies, you will find some very tortured souls, torn between loyalty to their wife and family, and their need to be a woman. You are in a position, where you can avoid getting yourself into such a dilema.
I wish you all the best,
Chrissie

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon