Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Do herbs change body shape as well as breasts?

Hi all,
I've seen a number of references to PM and BO changing the male body shape as a by-product of breast enlargement i.e narrowing waist and increasing hips by re-distributing body fat to a more feminine pattern.
Does anyone know if this also happens with the more common herb regimes such as Saw Palmetto-Red Clover-Fenugreek?

Pansy-Mae

Yes it can change your body shap it depends how devoted you are and sticking to your routine I''ve been doing it now for 4 and a half months and I'm seeing the slow progress but its progress

I had a leisurley bath this morning and got quite pleasant surprise; whereas my thighs used to have rather a parallel shape, side to side, they have suddenly become definitely much more triangular, in shape; much more female thighs. I had been aware, for a long time, that my lower legs had become more femme, this was the first time I had clocked a significant change to my thighs. QED, pm does more than simply give you boobs; how good is thatSmile
Big Grin 

Thanks Chrissie, that's good to know, lucky you!Big Grin
When I first put the question, I was on FG, RC, SP & WY because that is what I read about when I first found out about NBE, before I had ever heard of PM or BO.

I was needing to get more supplies of some of those herbs a week or so ago, but instead, I've changed to SP, since that seems to generally have the wider feminising side effects ( fingers crossed!).

My thighs are already reasonably feminine in shape but my lower legs have the typical male hollow on the shin bone, so hopefully that might fill out a bit, and if I could actually ever get to the point of needing to ask, " does my bum look big in this?"....!! Smile

Pansy Mae

Hi Pansy-Mae,
An early effect of pm was to rid me of said hollow, so I feel I am really getting femme legs.
I think you are under a mis-apprehension. SP is an anti androgen. It blocks tostesterone, but will not, of itself, femanise your body. For that, you need oestrogene and progesterone. The most potent plant sources are PM & wild yam, respectively, although some have got results with fennel &/or fenugreek. in place of PM.
As SP can cause liver damage, I would only try it, if you are getting nowhere, with the other herbs. In this context, remember the most important ingregient; patience. It has taken me 21 months to get to a point, where I have no option, other than to go into femme mode, full time, and the journey is far from over.
Best wishes in your journey,
Chrissie

Apologies...got my abbreviations mixed up!Blush

I mean't to say I changed to PM, not to SP!

Tcha!..just like a woman! Big Grin

Pansy Mae

Hi Panse-Mae
I can attest to the fat redistribution properties of herbs. I was on my last program for about 3 3/4 months. At the last 3 weeks I switched from FG to Black cohosh. I normaly put on weight on my waist and upper torso. Now me bum seems to be where the fat is going. As my pants now fit tighter across. Seems to be a lot more fat in the upper area slightly above the cheeks as well.

Hi Pansy Mae,
Glad to see I have benn preaching to the converted!
Boob to Boob Sister,
Chrissie

Yes herbs do cause fat redistribution. Last night I noticed an amount of fat right behind the scrotum, right about the right place where I would expect it on a woman. I know others have mentioned hips and thighs but I do not recall this area having ever been mentioned before. All I know is its there and never was before! The embarrassing part of it is, it itches at times. Now if I could just get that to stop and the breasts to start....

Yeah after a year using SP and Hops I now have a smaller waist and small breasts and a bit more fat at my bottom and hips. Especially the waist is remarkable smaller / less fat than before.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon