Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Do herbs change body shape as well as breasts?

Hi Alexis and welcome.

I've not been doing NBE for long enough to answer your questions from personal experience, but there are others who have been and who no doubt will answer in time.
However, although I'm sure the passing years probably do make it more difficult, you are still young so I wouldn't worry to much about that aspect - there are many of us on here in our 50's and 60's.

Whilst waiting for specific answers, you might want to look for Chrissiegirl's posts on the subject, I think she may be our forum PM champion, in terms of growth, and she celebrated her 62nd birthday yesterday!

Best wishes

Pansy Mae

Thanks to you all for your best wishes, for my birthday. I had a ball and the girls, in particular, were so supportive and I had lots of girly presentsSmile However, the male half of one couple, could't cope with, the idea of coming. It is a warning, that the road ahead will have its bumpy patches.
Alexis,
If I am anything to go by, you should reach a B cup, at least. Given that your tostesterone levels will be at their height, you might wish to add Black Coshash, as an anti androgen, wild yam, to mimic progesterone and make sure your source of PM is 100% pure.
What you will need, in huge abundance, is patience; just remember how long it takes a girl to develope her boobs. TS girls, put on prescribed hormones ans anti androgens, take 2 years for boobs to fully develope; so look at this as a 2 year project. In reality, the slowness of progress is a good thing; it allows you the time to adjust to the reality and implications, of having boobs.
I am a little concerned by your question, about stopping and re-commencing taking PM. If you have any doubts about what you are doing, do not go down this road, as the reality is that, once you have boobs, they are for life.
I think you should glean as much information as you can, about transexualism and the issues around coming out. At best, you may get to understand yourself better and, even if you are not TS, once you reach a B cup, you will have to confront many of the same issues. I would not recommend taking a break from PM, as I had to, once, for reasons beyond my control and, despite substituting fenugreek for 2 weeks, it took massive poses of PM to get things going again.
Remember that most TS girls only make a B cup, on prescribed hormones, so do not get over ambitious; a b cup in 2 years is a great result.
I hope you get this right and, if you go ahead, best of luck sister, because if what you desire, is to be as close to being a woman, as is possible for a genetic male, the rewards are overwhelming. If that is not what you want, please take care.
Chrissie

Thank you so much for answering my question and happy birthday by the way Chrissiegirl. i think my testosterone is picking up a little and ruining my body and i would love to stop my male figure from further development. thats why i thought that PM would totally destroy that development and make me look femme rather than masculine. yet what i want more than boobs is a feminine figure because its something thats very easy to hide where is boobs, well you know... thats why i was asking if its safe to stop using PM because my plan would be to stop using it as soon as i develop a more feminine figure and a small A cup, which is basically my preference. i don't need much really. a nice feminine figure and a small A cup would be prefect. and also i way 130 lb and im pretty skinny cuz my metabolism is way fast. will the pm change that?

Alexis

Alexis,
There is no reason not to stop taking PM, if you feel you have acheived your aims; I was just warning that getting going, again, might be difficult.
I would mention 2 things. Breast growth seems to come before other visual changes, so, if you are looking to get those, you might be disapointed, or have to accept larger boobs. Also remember that PM, is an incredibly close mimic of oestrogene and, as such it will have an effect on your brain. For myself and others, who have reported this, it is hugely positive; it makes you calmer, less aggresive, more emotional and more thoughtfull of others. I have really become one of the girls and interact in a totaly different way, with them and vice verca. I would continue with PM for this reason alone. If you like the new you, you may find that you are faced with a diffiult choice, when you feel you have reached you goal, in terms of apearance; are you going to want to revert to a tostesterone fueled brain?

Good morning ladies,
So am I to understand that maintaining at a lower dosage will assist in keeping our renewed mindset and development? I've read that body weight redistribution takes a year, but I'm feeling a fullness in my hips and posterior and my girl clothes fit better. My goal is much like yours in that I hope to teeter on the edge, but have already been made by the U p s guy and one female coworker. Best of luck, and as Chrissy says, listen to you'd body. Mine's telling me there's changes on the horizon.

Melody

About four hours ago i took my first two PM pills and my chest feels funny. i know its probably wishful thinking but it really does feel a bit funny. and my mood is somewhat up.

HI Alexis.
Mind over matter honey. You just keep up that positive mental attitude and believe it is working and it will. It is possible, by the way, PM is very powerful and you could be a fast responder. The herbs that you were taking before could have left your tissues sensitive to the phyto-estrogens in the PM. I know I responded faster to my herbs (itching and tingling, mostly itching) after my last break.

HI melody Simms
I feel ya. I have noticed in the last couple of months that my work pants seem to be tighter in the caboose than they used to be. I haven't kept track of that part of my anatomy so I don't have measurements to go by. Just figures Sad try to put on breasts and get a bigger but instead. I'm like Come on, wrong place for the fat!

Melody,
I am sure that keeping on PM will be essential to preserving my feelings of being femanine and plan to stay on 1000 mg a day, even after my boobs have stopped growing. Interestingly, I have just learnt that, 6 of the girls, at my party, commented on the fact, that they prefered the new me, to the old one, although, they had liked me as a man and many had felt there was something femanine about me.
As for me, I realy feel that I am one of the girls and have real friends around me; I wouldn't be bothered if I never came across a man ever again.

Sitting here posting on another thread, I felt a little uncomfortable.
I realised the it was because my trousers were a bit tight on the thigh. I bought them in January, and, being ladies trousers, they were a little loose, in that area. QEDSmile

Something to keep in mind is a little mentioned thing called an estrogen "high". Once you adapt to the estrogen in your system you seem to be on a mild high, you generally feel great, a mildly overall euphoria feeling. I find this hard to explain but you just do. Maybe its a combination of the feminine side of you and the feeling that you are finally doing what you have wanted to do all your life. Along with this, feminine things will start to appeal to you. I have found that things like doing my nails gives me satisfaction that before would not have. I like lipstick, same color as my lips so it doesn't attract attention, and other little things. I am almost at my goal in breast size and I am already questioning whether I want to stop there. Andy described it as a gremlin whispering in your ear,"go on, go for more!". It really does feel that way. This is almost an addiction to estrogen. I have taken a couple of breaks along the way and I did not like the Me that I changed to. I was very irritable and quick to anger, among other less desirable traits. My wife didn't like that "me" either. We both agreed that I should resume the PM to moderate my personality. I did and I am happy with the resulting change back to easy going. The difference is a big one. I think that after being on PM a long time, when you go back to testosterone, the male characteristics are amplified, stronger than before. I did not stay off long enough to see if this is temporary or if it is a more permanent personality change. This stuff is powerful. it changes you physically and mentally, even me at age 61. So when you start down this road, remember it's a one way street and very hard to get off of!

One comment I would like to add. If you are not married yet, how will you explain the "girls" on your chest? May you be blessed with a wife like mine, she likes my girls and when she plays with them, well, lets just say I should have done this a long time ago.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon