Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Do herbs change body shape as well as breasts?

Hi Wishful,
You lucky bitch, sod the itching; my wig does that!

LOL Well, yeah I like it but I do wish it was on the breasts. All that &*& money and still not a full A.

I hate banging on, but patience is a virtue. I am now 6 days into full time, as a woman, and my decision was totaly driven, by the effects of PM om my body. Results are not lineal, you will experience periods of elevated growth and even they can seem to be agonisingly slow.

I know. I keep saying the same thing to others - be patient, you'll get there eventually. Like one vulture said to the other one, "Patience my *&*(&, I'm going to go out and kill something!" . I guess a bit of background would be appropriate here. I actually started a few years ago when my wife was prescribed Premarin but couldn't take it. I took it instead for the year the prescription was good for. No results, way too weak (didn't know then). Then I tried another pill for a while and the same result. Nothing. I quit for a while and eventually got on the internet and found this website - the old one. I did extensive reading and soul searching and ended up ordering PM. Finally results. The tingling, growth, knot behind the nipples, everything. But it lasted only a little while and everything quit. I tried different doses, different manufacturers, and still nothing. I just want a little more to tighten up the cups on my A cup bra. I tried the NB but like others have found it only lasts a short time. I may go back to it, haven't decided. So I think I have been trying about 5-6 years. Very shortly this vulture is going hunting.....For what I don't know but soon.

Chrisse sounds like a school marm; patience, patience, patience.
On Monday, I will be 62 and I am having a celebtration for coming out; and people are so supportive. I am chosing this date because with a great pair of B cup boobs, the deciscion, is out of my hands; in the last 6/8 weeks, growth has gone expotential. I have gone from a mean B, in August, to a real woman and have never felt happier, in my life. If you are sure, about what you are doing, stick with it.
I want to ebrace you all,
big, big hugs,
Chrissie

(13-11-2010, 08:00 PM)Chrissiegirl Wrote:  ...On Monday, I will be 62 and I am having a celebtration for coming out ...

Happy Birthday and congrats on both counts.

I passed that particular number earlier this year, so I'm 5 months ahead and 2 cups sizes behind you! Big GrinBig Grin

Pansy Mae
Rainbow 

Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin Happy Birthday Chrissiegirl. Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin
I hope you have a good birthday.

Best Wishes.

Happy Birthday, Chrissiegirl! and many more to come Smile
Exclamation 

Have a happy healthy birthday, Chrissiegirl! Smile

Hi everyone. I just signed up and i can't believe at the amount of information I'm seeing here. yee! lol. never knew there were alternatives to synthetic drugs. anyways before coming here i've visited the old site which is how i found out about this one like many others and i've noticed that the most success people seem to have with is the PM. i didn't try it yet. but i was trying red clover for about 4 months and i've noticed very few results. not much. the area underneath my nipples was sore a few times but thats about it so i decided to stop and learn more about the PM before i try it out. so my question is how much change should i expect with PM considering that I'm 23 and way passed my puberty. also what happens if you take pm for a while and then stop. does the progress stays or wears off like with FG that i tried awhile back. any ideas?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon