Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Newbie Seeking Growth (PM)

(10-04-2024, 06:30 AM)Teddy Wrote:  
(10-04-2024, 05:35 AM)BoyGrowingUp Wrote:  
(09-04-2024, 06:35 PM)Shirazmn Wrote:  Hola Jorge
and welcome to the forum.

A lot of what I wanted to write has already been written by Karen.

One thing that hasn't been mentioned yet is the perception that people on NBE have about their growing breasts. When you start PM, no matter which brand, you will soon notice added weight on your chest. You will be checking yourself constantly to see if your chest looks different, if your clothes fit i nthe same way, if anybody looks at your chest... well, reality is that you'll be extremely self-conscious about your size but most people around you won't even notice. Men do have some fat on their chest, and I am sure that going to the beach or the pool you can see many guys that have bigger and rounder breasts than you are. Most people won't even give you a second look, while others will think that you are a bit overweight. Until the day you wear a bikini (which may never come) nobody will think that you are taking herbs to grow boobs.

In one way, this is a relaxing thing. If you fear the stigma connected with transition, don't worry: nobody will guess that a bit of boobs mean that you are feminizing your body intentionally. This will also give you time to realize what you want to do, how much you want to grow and, most importantly, if the good feeling of having boobs overcomes any other form of embarrassment that you may feel because of your chest.

So, sit down, relax, and strap in. If the PM you are taking is anyhow effective, soon you may notice softer skin and some reduction in sex drive. The first is great, the second is (at least for me) quite annoying, but they both are signs that something is working.

Good luck and happy growth!

Hi Shirazmn, thanks for your reply.

What you say is something that makes me nervous. I know that in the first month the change will not be noticeable, (unless I am one in a million and I am extremely sensitive to PM, I hope so, I hope not... lol). But I know that the idea that everyone will notice will not leave me. I will try to contain it.

Although if I have to be honest, that is my great dilemma... I want growth, I want something big, but I am afraid of everything that will bring to my environment.

That is why I want to go slow, to gain little by little. If in this month I see changes, even if they are small, I will surely continue because I know that I can grow slowly, as you say, a little more weight, more sensitivity. That is why I would like to ask, what can I expect in a month, realistically speaking?

Something that I would love would be some modification in my nipples and areolas, but I am objective, I know that is very difficult.

There is also the issue of "wearing a bikini" lol. I don't want to transition, I feel like a man, I like my libido. That is another of my headaches, how is it that I am a man, but I would love to have DDs.

I am going to think about buying progesterone cream and maybe that will accompany my last 2 weeks of the month. Do you think it potentiates PM a lot?

I would also like to read your opinion on what I replied to Karen.

Thanks for the good wishes and whatever happens, happen
Hi Jorge,

If you want to grow slowly, maybe a good idea is to take smaller amounts of PM, for instance 500mg / day. For most people it seems to be lowish dose for breast development, and lead to slow progress. 

If you want especially to develop areolas and nipples, this device I have used might be helpful. I bought those at temu.com (https://www.temu.com/se-en/2pcs-manual-v...31925.html). There are also other similar nipple-stretching devices when you search for "nipple suckers" or "cupping" keywords, and many online shops sell similar stuff. I have used those in the picture several times a week and about 15-30 minutes every time, and I think they have helped to increase size of my areolas and nipples.

All the best,
Teddy
 Hey Teddy Hi...
Yes, I have several suction cups and I use them almost daily. So much so that I'm using some right now, I'll leave you some photos.

I've been working on my nipples this way for over 6 years now because I love the feeling and I think it's also helped me grow. What do you think of the photos I uploaded in my first post? Would they fit anywhere on the Tanner stage?

I can say that I have never taken anything else to change or grow my breasts, until now that I am going to start with PM. I'm afraid to take the risk, but I want it even more, that's why I proposed Start with two 1000mg capsules daily. In addition, they say that the Carlyle brand is not very good. And of course, continue with the massages and suction cups. ¿Do you think that could make a significant change in 1 month?

Thanks for your answer. The more I read, the more I want to start. And let whatever happens happen.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Be careful with those suckers, too much prolo ged use, like over an hour will damage your lovely nipples. 

Huckleberrywine

I agree, and I'm aware that the circulation is disturbed while those are on.
Therefore I am typically putting them on in the morning when going to shower, and then after brushing my teeth take them off. That gives maybe 15 min of "sucking", not more.

Welcome to the wonderful world of NBE

I use nipple inverters as they are much smaller and aren't as strong. Generally leave them on for an hour or two which is usually enough to keep them swollen for a good few hours.
My nipples have doubled in size both in diameter and projection, I think that the nipple inverters have helped this but can't be too sure as I have been on PM and HRT!

Good luck with your regime.

(10-04-2024, 09:19 AM)Teddy Wrote:  I agree, and I'm aware that the circulation is disturbed while those are on.
Therefore I am typically putting them on in the morning when going to shower, and then after brushing my teeth take them off. That gives maybe 15 min of "sucking", not more.

Thanks for the suggestion, I usually use them three or four times a week. I will take your advice of 15 to 30 minutes every day in two different periods.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon