Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Newbie Seeking Growth (PM)

Hi everyone,

My name is Jorge, and I'm Latino. I'm 30 years old, but ever since I was 20, I've wanted to grow my breasts. I'm a man and I've always liked being one, but the idea of having big breasts doesn't leave my head.

I discovered this forum a while ago, but I only have the courage to sign up and post now.

Since puberty, I've had slightly puffy nipples, although I'm not overweight, just a bit chubby.

For several years now, I've been playing with my chest a lot, using suction cups, pinch clamps, and giving myself massages, but that's all. And with that, I feel like I've gained something... even if it's little. You be the judge, I'm leaving some photos from today, April 7th. Are they small or medium? Can they grow more?

I've decided to start my growth journey right away. I bought a bottle of 500mg PM capsules and I'm determined to start with a dose of 4 capsules per day.

The truth is, while I would love to have breasts, I'm also a bit scared and embarrassed if people found out.

On top of that, I have a lot of doubts.

That's why I want to ask for your support with some advice and answers from your experience:

Is PM very strong and will it be a fast growth or will it be slow and controllable? I want something slow.

How much does PM affect libido? I know I'm a man and I don't want to feminize too much or lose erections.

I also ordered a cream that has PM, is it advisable to use the capsules and the cream together?

Should I continue with the suctions and massages?

What other element can help PM with its work?

I greatly appreciate your answers, and I hope that with them my doubts will go away, and only the desire to grow will remain.

PS: Sorry for my horrible English, I speak Spanish and I used a translator and short phrases in some parts. Lol.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Very nice starting point, Jorge! 
I'm not the person for technical advice being a newbie myself. Please keep us up with your progress! Those beautiful breasts should fill out nicely!

Huckleberrywine

Hi Jorge,

Welcome to the forum! You found the right place.
You did a good job translating your post. It was very readable.

You have a very good start on your breasts, which are also a great shape, I think.
There is no reason to stop your breast play. It will just get better!

Any herbals and Anti-Adrogens can affect libido. In fact, this is one way to tell if the herbs are working.
If you get to a point where you are not getting the quality of erections that you want... back off until they come back.

All herbal breast enlargement is a slow process and you can stop any time you want.

PM is the strongest herbal available for this. However, it is important to have a legitimate, effective product. Which brand of PM product are you using?

Start with a low dose, for example 500mg per day, for a few days, maybe a week.
This is to ensure that you don't have any negative side-effects and let your body get used to the PM. After this trial period, you can increase to 1000mg/day. Try
this for a while, maybe up to a month. If you are not experiencing any changes in feeling or growth, boost the dose to 1500/day. If you are still not getting results, go to 2000mg/day. Many people consider 2000mg this to be the maximum dose. There are many people who take more than that but it is not recommended.

You did not mention Progesterone nor any Anti-Androgens.
You will do better if you incorporate these into your regimen.

Good luck,

Karen  Heart

Off to a great start. Best of luck

(08-04-2024, 04:32 PM)huckleberrywine Wrote:  Very nice starting point, Jorge! 
I'm not the person for technical advice being a newbie myself. Please keep us up with your progress! Those beautiful breasts should fill out nicely!

Huckleberrywine

Thanks Huckleberrywine

Of course I will upload updates, haha, it makes me nervous to say it. I also hope that the breasts I already have are a good starting point and will make things easier.

I appreciate your words.

(08-04-2024, 11:56 PM)Beth14 Wrote:  Off to a great start. Best of luck

Thanks

(08-04-2024, 11:13 PM)Karen Hart Wrote:  Hi Jorge,

Welcome to the forum! You found the right place.
You did a good job translating your post. It was very readable.

You have a very good start on your breasts, which are also a great shape, I think.
There is no reason to stop your breast play. It will just get better!

Any herbals and Anti-Adrogens can affect libido. In fact, this is one way to tell if the herbs are working.
If you get to a point where you are not getting the quality of erections that you want... back off until they come back.

All herbal breast enlargement is a slow process and you can stop any time you want.

PM is the strongest herbal available for this. However, it is important to have a legitimate, effective product. Which brand of PM product are you using?

Start with a low dose, for example 500mg per day, for a few days, maybe a week.
This is to ensure that you don't have any negative side-effects and let your body get used to the PM. After this trial period, you can increase to 1000mg/day. Try
this for a while, maybe up to a month. If you are not experiencing any changes in feeling or growth, boost the dose to 1500/day. If you are still not getting results, go to 2000mg/day. Many people consider 2000mg this to be the maximum dose. There are many people who take more than that but it is not recommended.

You did not mention Progesterone nor any Anti-Androgens.
You will do better if you incorporate these into your regimen.

Good luck,

Karen  Heart

Hi Karen,  thanks for answering me

To be honest, I hadn't considered that the breasts I already have could be such a good starting point, but from the responses it seems like they are.

I thought they were still small, but looking at other forums, they might be more pronounced than I thought... How could I compare or know where I am now?

To be honest, I bought the PM before reading more on this forum... The brand is Carlyle and they are 1000mg capsules. I bought them on AMAZON (sorry for the error in my previous post, they are not 500mg per capsule).

I have found mixed opinions on this product, some say it is not that good, others say it has good results. The Ainterol brand is difficult to find where I live.

Since I have already ordered the bottle, I am going to use it. As some people say it is not that effective, I am going to start with 2 capsules a day to see how I feel.

If I have unpleasant side effects, I will lower it to 1, if nothing happens I will keep the dose for another week.

Since I am not starting from a flat chest, I hope that will make the PM's work easier. I found a post from someone who started to notice a lot of sensitivity with this brand in 2 weeks. I hope it's the same for me.

Also, if it is not that effective, I hope it will do a slow job. I want to enjoy it, for the change, growth and sensations to last before I have to think about how to hide my breasts.

What do you think?

If I don't see anything by the end of the bottle, I promise to look for Ainterol.

Which leads me to another question: What do you recommend to support the PM, something mild but that generates synergy (as you can see, I am, to a certain extent, determined to grow, but I also know that once you have breasts, they stay: That phrase goes around in my head, it scares me, but I like it). Wink Wink

What progesterone brands would be better?

My bottle arrives this Friday. I hope to comment on how I am doing in a few days and if there are any surprises. Also, I am very curious to try it.
Keep growing

Hola Jorge
and welcome to the forum.

A lot of what I wanted to write has already been written by Karen.

One thing that hasn't been mentioned yet is the perception that people on NBE have about their growing breasts. When you start PM, no matter which brand, you will soon notice added weight on your chest. You will be checking yourself constantly to see if your chest looks different, if your clothes fit i nthe same way, if anybody looks at your chest... well, reality is that you'll be extremely self-conscious about your size but most people around you won't even notice. Men do have some fat on their chest, and I am sure that going to the beach or the pool you can see many guys that have bigger and rounder breasts than you are. Most people won't even give you a second look, while others will think that you are a bit overweight. Until the day you wear a bikini (which may never come) nobody will think that you are taking herbs to grow boobs.

In one way, this is a relaxing thing. If you fear the stigma connected with transition, don't worry: nobody will guess that a bit of boobs mean that you are feminizing your body intentionally. This will also give you time to realize what you want to do, how much you want to grow and, most importantly, if the good feeling of having boobs overcomes any other form of embarrassment that you may feel because of your chest.

So, sit down, relax, and strap in. If the PM you are taking is anyhow effective, soon you may notice softer skin and some reduction in sex drive. The first is great, the second is (at least for me) quite annoying, but they both are signs that something is working.

Good luck and happy growth!

(09-04-2024, 06:35 PM)Shirazmn Wrote:  Hola Jorge

One thing that hasn't been mentioned yet is the perception that people on NBE have about their growing breasts. When you start PM, no matter which brand, you will soon notice added weight on your chest. You will be checking yourself constantly to see if your chest looks different, if your clothes fit i nthe same way, if anybody looks at your chest... well, reality is that you'll be extremely self-conscious about your size but most people around you won't even notice. Men do have some fat on their chest, and I am sure that going to the beach or the pool you can see many guys that have bigger and rounder breasts than you are. Most people won't even give you a second look, while others will think that you are a bit overweight. Until the day you wear a bikini (which may never come) nobody will think that you are taking herbs to grow boobs.

In one way, this is a relaxing thing. If you fear the stigma connected with transition, don't worry: nobody will guess that a bit of boobs mean that you are feminizing your body intentionally. This will also give you time to realize what you want to do, how much you want to grow and, most importantly, if the good feeling of having boobs overcomes any other form of embarrassment that you may feel because of your chest.

So, sit down, relax, and strap in. If the PM you are taking is anyhow effective, soon you may notice softer skin and some reduction in sex drive. The first is great, the second is (at least for me) quite annoying, but they both are signs that something is working.

Hi Shirazmn, thanks for your reply.

What you say is something that makes me nervous. I know that in the first month the change will not be noticeable, (unless I am one in a million and I am extremely sensitive to PM, I hope so, I hope not... lol). But I know that the idea that everyone will notice will not leave me. I will try to contain it.

Although if I have to be honest, that is my great dilemma... I want growth, I want something big, but I am afraid of everything that will bring to my environment.

That is why I want to go slow, to gain little by little. If in this month I see changes, even if they are small, I will surely continue because I know that I can grow slowly, as you say, a little more weight, more sensitivity. That is why I would like to ask, what can I expect in a month, realistically speaking?

Something that I would love would be some modification in my nipples and areolas, but I am objective, I know that is very difficult.

There is also the issue of "wearing a bikini" lol. I don't want to transition, I feel like a man, I like my libido. That is another of my headaches, how is it that I am a man, but I would love to have DDs.

I am going to think about buying progesterone cream and maybe that will accompany my last 2 weeks of the month. Do you think it potentiates PM a lot?

I would also like to read your opinion on what I replied to Karen.

Thanks for the good wishes and whatever happens, happen

(10-04-2024, 05:35 AM)BoyGrowingUp Wrote:  
(09-04-2024, 06:35 PM)Shirazmn Wrote:  Hola Jorge

Hi Shirazmn, thanks for your reply.

What you say is something that makes me nervous. I know that in the first month the change will not be noticeable, (unless I am one in a million and I am extremely sensitive to PM, I hope so, I hope not... lol). But I know that the idea that everyone will notice will not leave me. I will try to contain it.

Although if I have to be honest, that is my great dilemma... I want growth, I want something big, but I am afraid of everything that will bring to my environment.

That is why I want to go slow, to gain little by little. If in this month I see changes, even if they are small, I will surely continue because I know that I can grow slowly, as you say, a little more weight, more sensitivity. That is why I would like to ask, what can I expect in a month, realistically speaking?

Something that I would love would be some modification in my nipples and areolas, but I am objective, I know that is very difficult.

There is also the issue of "wearing a bikini" lol. I don't want to transition, I feel like a man, I like my libido. That is another of my headaches, how is it that I am a man, but I would love to have DDs.

I am going to think about buying progesterone cream and maybe that will accompany my last 2 weeks of the month. Do you think it potentiates PM a lot?

I would also like to read your opinion on what I replied to Karen.

Thanks for the good wishes and whatever happens, happen
Hi Jorge,

If you want to grow slowly, maybe a good idea is to take smaller amounts of PM, for instance 500mg / day. For most people it seems to be lowish dose for breast development, and lead to slow progress. 

If you want especially to develop areolas and nipples, this device I have used might be helpful. I bought those at temu.com (https://www.temu.com/se-en/2pcs-manual-v...31925.html). There are also other similar nipple-stretching devices when you search for "nipple suckers" or "cupping" keywords, and many online shops sell similar stuff. I have used those in the picture several times a week and about 15-30 minutes every time, and I think they have helped to increase size of my areolas and nipples.

All the best,
Teddy

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon