Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hi Everyone

Thank you so much, dear Niaja and dear Beth, that's so sweet of you!  Hug

Here is an impression of a visit at the hairdresser.  Rolleyes

Welcome and best of luck with your journey. Love the pictures by the way.

(25-03-2024, 04:33 PM)Toni68! Wrote:  Welcome and best of luck with your journey. Love the pictures by the way.

Thank you so much, dear Toni!  Kiss

Even a day after the hairdresser, the hairdo is still pretty neat. What do you think?  Cool

I agree

I like your sense of fashion. You're a well-dressed woman! It's nice that you have a photographer, too!!

(27-03-2024, 12:24 AM)Stevenator_ Wrote:  I like your sense of fashion. You're a well-dressed woman! It's nice that you have a photographer, too!!

Thank you very much dear Stavenator and dear Toni!  Kiss

Yes, I am very interested in fashion and try to appear as a well-dressed woman as possible.

Btw, I'm usually out and about with female friends who also like to taking pictures of me. One of them is a professional photographer who also took these two photos and the photos from the shoot in the park where I wore the flowered dress I showed you on page one.  
Same outfit as my last post but different day and different photographer. Shy

New to site.

Today I have increased the BO dose to 4 capsules, two in the morning and two in the evening. I will tell you about my progress in the BO thread in the next few days.

In the meantime, I'll show you a photo of me in one of my favorite outfits for bar visits in Winter. I looove this flared skirt. When I tried it on in the store, the salesgirl said: "Oooh, this skirt looks so good on you. So feminine." Blush

(02-04-2024, 12:57 PM)Nadi Wrote:  SO PRETTY!!!!!
Hope to get to that point someday.

Great picture... 
You exude the characteristics of a confident, fashionable, and feminine woman.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon