Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hair removal Topical Cyperus Rotundus oil

I've been looking at a couple of suppliers descriptions and to the best of my understanding the usage scenario is to apply it directly after removing hair by epilation such as waxing, epilator or threading etc but perhaps not by depilation i.e. shaving or creams?

The clearest instructions I could see state:

"It is used after the hair removal, remove hair from the body in any way you prefer. Apply oil to the removed hair area leave it on the area overnight, and repeat the process for the following three days, after that use it after every hair removal you will notice that the hair growth has decreased significantly."

[unnecessary quoting removed]

I'm still working on it, about the 1 month mark, not seen any real difference yet. I've yet to establish if this is even the correct product...

In the UK it's actually really difficult to source anything that isn't massively expensive (looking at around £100 for something like 30ml bottle)

What I found from Here is a tincture (alcohol solution) rather than an oil, but it is a lot more price friendly and it doesn't require shipping charges that cost more than the product!

I'm applying it on breast area, underarms and back of hand to see if it actually works and is therefore viable.

I shave the chest/underarms 2-3 times a week and apply the tincture via atomiser first thing in the morning and last thing at night, I just spray it on, rub it in and leave it.
All the materials I've read on people using Cyperus Rotundus indicate it takes a good two months+ to see real results so I'll persevere for another month and see if it's done its thing or not.

In my opinion this kind of treatments would likely work best when the hair is fully removed and thereafter the topical stuff is applied.
"Fully removed" means mechanical epilation, waxing, sugaring, tweezers - use any method which removes the hair all way from the follicle.
That kind of procedure has been the main method in all kinds of "traditional" treatments I have read about.
-Teddy

You may be right, I have however, heard of people who have used hair removal cream or shaved and had results too though.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon