Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Noogleberry Challenge 2 - Electric Boobaloo

That's one pretty bra, looks great on you. Heart

(11-01-2024, 12:09 AM)Beth14 Wrote:  What does Pig Placenta do. Never heard of that being used

Hi Beth!
Pig placenta has amino acids in it used for beauty to enhance the feminization of skin and cellular growth.
It is very common for women to take these supplements in Asian countries.
You can find them in any drug store.
When I first started HRT I would get human placenta injections along with my estrogen and progesterone injections.
After the first 2 years I stopped the placenta shots because it was getting expensive and just relied on supplements that also included hyaluronic and collagen.
Of course you cannot get human placenta in supplement form, so you have to take pig or horse (the two most common in Japan) supplements.
The effects are weaker than human placenta, but it's better than nothing.

https://amzn.asia/d/iW3xq0o

(11-01-2024, 06:53 AM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  That's one pretty bra, looks great on you. Heart

Hey Didi!
You're looking well endowed in your profile pic over there! Big Grin

Thanks, I really love my sleep bras!
So comfortable and I don't have to worry about my girls swaying all around in my sleep.
Only thing that sucks is that they stretched outta shape in like 3-4 months so you gotta replace them or they don't hold as well.
Good thing they aren't that expensive.

Glad to hear from you.  You look great in the bra.

(11-01-2024, 02:17 PM)Valkyrie2020 Wrote:  
(11-01-2024, 06:53 AM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  That's one pretty bra, looks great on you. Heart

Hey Didi!
You're looking well endowed in your profile pic over there! Big Grin

Thanks, I really love my sleep bras!
So comfortable and I don't have to worry about my girls swaying all around in my sleep.
Only thing that sucks is that they stretched outta shape in like 3-4 months so you gotta replace them or they don't hold as well.
Good thing they aren't that expensive.

Awww, I wish I could find pretty bras easily in my size, but its kinda ghost town with selection. Yours are always so pretty. ^_^ I should look into some solution to sleeping too, its kinda annoying when they're flailing all over and either making arm go numb or just generally in the way. Then again I'm used to sleeping without much anything on so not much a problem.

Did I read your posts right that you're having to upsize soon? Seems that the pump is quite efficient. Big Grin

@Didi 
Yeah, I can imagine how tough it is for you.
I'm getting close to Jcup and that's like the last size for cute bras I think.
I think I would have to find specialty stores for K and up.
I think in another few months (beginning of Spring) I will be deep into the J cup size where an upgrade is mandatory.
That's if I don't hit a plataeu before then.

My bra situation is such that from normal shops, like Bravissimo from UK, there's still 38L, 40KK and 42KK, latter two which I can shorten the band to 38 or 36 size to make them fit. Then some shops carry K cups with even longer bands, so there's some choice left, it seems like the cut off point for selection is around J-K cups or so. Oh and I'm talking British sizing as I'm so familiar with it... So right now I'm at the point where it gets difficult, either modify them or get customs ones.There's luckily Polish shops who take custom orders and have sizes big enough so there's that. But anything actually pretty is pure luck and most is just practicality first like it tends to be with curiosity sizes.

I guess a lot of busty women are in trouble in Japan where sizing is one size smaller than European ones. I guess they are ordering from custom shops and abroad as there's no other way to deal with it.

I think you look great with where you are, anything more on your graceful frame will look huge and catch looks. The magic of proportions. Wink

Wow, getting custom bras sounds amazing yet a pain in the butt at the same time!
How many women in the world could make such a claim, haha.
But it's probably more expensive than going to the department store or something I bet.

Yeah in Japan, busty girls gotta order outside the country too from what I was told.
Going into a department store you won't find higher than a D cup.
Going into a lingerie store they stop at G or H depending on the shop.
Anything higher you gotta go online.
All my bras are from Amazon store name Shirohato (which means dove).
My sleep bras are from Angelier and I have the biggest size they offer which is LL (XL in other countries).
I was thinking that if I get too big for my sleep bras, it may be possible to sleep in yoga bras since they are not as tight as bras made for running.

Speaking of proportions:
My brain still plays tricks on me a lot when I see women shorter than me with huge boobs and I start thinking they are so much bigger than me.
In reality, because of their small frames, I'm about the same size as them or possibly bigger, haha.

Girl, you gotta stop flattering me like that! Tongue
I'm just an average girl with big boobie dreams for myself.
You are quite attractive yourself you know!
I see why your SO loves to keep you around! Wink

I've been single since I've moved to Japan cuz no one approaches me lol.
It is what it is though.
I press on. Whether I have a partner or not, I'm still me Big Grin

Awww, just take it to the heart because you're one pretty lady. Kiss 

Proportions are crazy important! People tend not to realise how much height and over all size and weight does, shorter women always appear more curvy easier, its all about proportions. For example if I would be 20cm shorter and weight 40kg less, but had same hips and boobs, I would likely look like an anime character and the thing that's keeping it from looking silly is my height and over all size. Someone really petite could look the same with much less curves and so on, or a heavier lady with same height wouldn't look as busty as she would be wider from everywhere else. The cool thing with this is the magical thresholds where shapes start to kinda jump out. Wink

Sounds much like I've read about Japan. I would be in serious trouble there, with all clothing. xD Omg it would be so difficult as I absolutely tower over average Japanese women, and men too as they're also on average shorter and often slimmer. And from what I've seen, Japanese people aren't even the by average smallest Asians either.

Custom bras are cool! I'm yet to get one, but know at least two places for that, Poland has several and then there's one shop in Finland who make things by custom order. Tell them measurements, colour, material, style, all that stuff and they will make one. Cost starts from 95€ and up so its not cheap. Afaik the Polish places have similar prices, starting from around one hundred euros.

Kinda an early update, but my boobs been feeling heavy and full.
I whipped out the measuring tape and I cannot believe the numbers.
I measured at least 5 times and still don't belive.
This is BEFORE pumping btw.
To me, I don't look that big, but I'm sure others will tell me different.
My body is fully hacked/cracked lol.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon