Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Noogleberry Challenge 2 - Electric Boobaloo

Hey fam.

Back again after disappearing for months.
Hope you've all been well.

Anyway, I just purchased a Bosom Beauty system becuase hand pumping with Noogleberry is so 20th century.
It is so much easier to be consistent when you have a machine that pumps for you and I can do both boobs at once accurately.
I've used for only 4 days and I'm pretty addicted to it becuase of it's ease of use.
I can pump in the morning before getting ready for work, once when I get home at like 1930PM, then again right before bed. *Whispers* it's free real estate.

So I've decided it's time for another one year pumping challenge.
2-3 30min sessions a day, and hopefully the only thing that will end up changing are my cup sizes (not band tho cuz trying to maintain my figure). In addition to pumping and already taking estrogen and progesterone injections, I am also using PM at low dosage, pig placenta tablets, fenugreek, and collagen drinks. I use a massage cream called peach john and only apply it to my last session before bed.  Feel free to follow along and see if my method works for you. My starting point is 70H and I measure in cms (Japanese/EU bra standards)

For those of you who don't know me, I'm trans, lives in Japan, on full hrt and had bottom surgery so I'm kinda at an advantage point. But also I've been doing NBE for a while and no stranger to this site (all hail Mother Lotus who is our knowledgeable, scientific, and beautiful goddess that inspired me to research my ass off and release the full woman that was trapped within). Let's just say I'm the site ninja and you have about as much chance of coming in direct contact with me as a NEET does with direct sunlight (feel free to DM and I'll answer at some point). 

I've included pics so you all can see my starting point.
They are post pumping pics and measurements.
My goal is 70J. Let's see what happens.

Good luck ladies, gents, and enbies.
I'll meet you at the finish line.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Okay, I think writing this on the Internet sounds like a super perverted woman but.... GOSH GURRRRRL WHAT A DECOLLETE!!! Kiss

I'll follow up this thread for sure, very interested to see what you will achieve!!

@SweetO thanks. I appreciate it. In the context of this site, what you're saying is pretty par for the course. I just take the compliment and roll with with it, lol.

I just thought about it but I should probably link my first noogleberry challenge in case it gets lost somewhere.

https://www.breastnexum.com/showthread.php?tid=30293

I'll be doing updates with other things I learned from my NBE journey all these years including things that aren't talked about as much. Update pics may come once every two weeks.
Any questions about the program, feel free to ask.

Hey fam,

So it's been about 2 weeks and it's time for an update.
I must say I didn't expect any kind of noticeable size increase but my bras are definitely fitting tighter now than before.
I'm filling my H cups completely and "my cups runneth over" with my night bras.
I think I'm going to have to move to LL size night bras for sure now cuz my girls looking smashed lol.

I've been trying my best to hold to a 5/2 : 2 pumping regimen; 5 days pumping, 2 days break, two 30 min sessions a day.
It's working better than I thought it would for sure.
The Bosom beauty auto-pumping makes it too easy.
I don't have to try to position two pumps while holding the hand pump or wearing 3XL sports bra just to attempt to help.
I just start the machine and hold the cups with my hands for a few seconds and once they've latched on, I can let go and relax.

He's some pics below.
You can compare them to two weeks ago and see the difference.

(12-10-2023, 03:17 PM)Valkyrie2020 Wrote:  Hey fam,

So it's been about 2 weeks and it's time for an update.
I must say I didn't expect any kind of noticeable size increase but my bras are definitely fitting tighter now than before.
I'm filling my H cups completely and "my cups runneth over" with my night bras.
I think I'm going to have to move to LL size night bras for sure now cuz my girls looking smashed lol.

I've been trying my best to hold to a 5/2 : 2 pumping regimen; 5 days pumping, 2 days break, two 30 min sessions a day.
It's working better than I thought it would for sure.
The Bosom beauty auto-pumping makes it too easy.
I don't have to try to position two pumps while holding the hand pump or wearing 3XL sports bra just to attempt to help.
I just start the machine and hold the cups with my hands for a few seconds and once they've latched on, I can let go and relax.

He's some pics below.
You can compare them to two weeks ago and see the difference.

You're developing a beautiful size and shape!  It'll be fun to see how you've developed by the end of the year!

I'm a big fan of pumping; I know it been a big part of my development over the last year.

Best regards,
ChuckM

@Chuck thanks. 
This is the first time that my boob fat is more than my hands, and I have long fingers so this is an achievement for me. 
I really want the fullness to come in so I can make some decent cleavage when I wear my costume this Halloween. 
I know by next year I'm gonna be able to rock my bikini top with confidence Smile

That's remarkably fast development. ^_^ I'm curious, how does the electric vacuum pump work? Is the pressure constant or alternating and how is it adjusted? I guess there are settings for pressure and duration and.... What else? Very interesting because I have only had the old school hand pump noogleberry and electric lactation pump, but not an electric vacuum pump. Also what shape and size are the cups you're using? Very cool to see as its different from what I've tried.  Big Grin

[unnecessary quoting removed]

I've been using 1500ml cups and now fill them completely  what is the next size you would recommend ?  Some of the large ones I have seen the base looks like it would  to wide for my chest and i think they would leak.  Dodgy

Your progress is impressive, Valkyrie!!

Hey BN Fam.

Sorry I'm super late on this update.
I've been going through a lot recently.
I've been super ill (still am) so I haven't been in much of a mood to look at a PC monitor or do updates.
Luckily, I'm always in a mood to pump >Big Grin.
And like I said before, because it's all electronically controlled I can just turn on the pump and relax for 30 mins.

I don't know if it is due to my sickness or body still changing on hormones, but I've gone down in band size so I'm sitting at an I65 in Japanese/EU sizes (see screenshot with me in purple bra).
*That moment you realize that your boobs are a US Interstate number.*
I also took one with my clothes on just to show how I look clothed and I'm starting to understand why dudes stare me down everywhere I go.
I still don't think I'm that huge, but I guess I should think about it from the viewer's perspective?
I dunno, my life is a mess.

OH! Also, I was able to cosplay my favorite video game character Tifa Lockhart from Final Fantasy 7 on Halloween.
Trust me, if I didn't have the boobs for it, I def wouldn't have done it.
A lot of ppl said I did a good job and want me to cosplay another character: Chun Li from Street Fighter.

You can see the pics on my instagram : https://www.instagram.com/uranusperegrine/
Just click the cosplaying circle thing.

Okay, I'm gonna go take my meds, pass out, and hopefully not wake up to pain in the morning.

See ya next update!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon