Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Help with Tanner Stage

I am currently not taking any form of NBE.  I am sitting back enjoying the small breasts I have.  I have been very pleased that even on no form of NBE maintenance or anything the breasts are keeping their shape fairly nicely. 

I have such a hard time figuring out tanner stages.  Based on my pictures where do you think I am?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[unnecessary quoting removed]

It would be my guess stage one, have your boobs budded yet? Wink

Looks like a Perky A Cup, to me!

Big Grin

(23-09-2023, 05:37 AM)PerkyAcups Wrote:  I am currently not taking any form of NBE.  I am sitting back enjoying the small breasts I have.  I have been very pleased that even on no form of NBE maintenance or anything the breasts are keeping their shape fairly nicely. 

I have such a hard time figuring out tanner stages.  Based on my pictures where do you think I am?

Tanner stage is not about size, but about the development of breast tissue. Impossible to tell from pictures, now if you had a mammogram then it would be possible.

(23-09-2023, 12:02 PM)Niaja Wrote:  
(23-09-2023, 05:37 AM)PerkyAcups Wrote:  I am currently not taking any form of NBE.  I am sitting back enjoying the small breasts I have.  I have been very pleased that even on no form of NBE maintenance or anything the breasts are keeping their shape fairly nicely. 

It would be my guess stage one, have your boobs budded yet? Wink
Yes, I budded awhile ago and stopped when I got to the size I wanted.  After loosing 25 pounds and quitting NBE I still measure a 42 bust and 37.5 band.  42B bra fits best.

(23-09-2023, 09:55 PM)member47 Wrote:  

Tanner stage is not about size, but about the development of breast tissue. Impossible to tell from pictures, now if you had a mammogram then it would be possible.
thank you.  I am way long overdue for a checkup with the doctor.  I am sure if I get the nerve to mention I think I have gyno the doctor will want a mammogram.  I don't know why I am dreading that so much, but I would like to know more.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon