Breast Growth For Genetic Males
Help with Tanner Stage - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Related Subjects (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Forum: Males Staying Male (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+--- Thread: Help with Tanner Stage (/showthread.php?tid=31467)

Help with Tanner Stage - PerkyAcups - 23-09-2023

I am currently not taking any form of NBE.  I am sitting back enjoying the small breasts I have.  I have been very pleased that even on no form of NBE maintenance or anything the breasts are keeping their shape fairly nicely. 

I have such a hard time figuring out tanner stages.  Based on my pictures where do you think I am?

RE: Help with Tanner Stage - Niaja - 23-09-2023

[unnecessary quoting removed]

It would be my guess stage one, have your boobs budded yet? Wink

RE: Help with Tanner Stage - Stevenator_ - 23-09-2023

Looks like a Perky A Cup, to me!

Big Grin

RE: Help with Tanner Stage - member47 - 23-09-2023

(23-09-2023, 05:37 AM)PerkyAcups Wrote:  I am currently not taking any form of NBE.  I am sitting back enjoying the small breasts I have.  I have been very pleased that even on no form of NBE maintenance or anything the breasts are keeping their shape fairly nicely. 

I have such a hard time figuring out tanner stages.  Based on my pictures where do you think I am?

Tanner stage is not about size, but about the development of breast tissue. Impossible to tell from pictures, now if you had a mammogram then it would be possible.

RE: Help with Tanner Stage - PerkyAcups - 03-10-2023

(23-09-2023, 12:02 PM)Niaja Wrote:  
(23-09-2023, 05:37 AM)PerkyAcups Wrote:  I am currently not taking any form of NBE.  I am sitting back enjoying the small breasts I have.  I have been very pleased that even on no form of NBE maintenance or anything the breasts are keeping their shape fairly nicely. 

It would be my guess stage one, have your boobs budded yet? Wink
Yes, I budded awhile ago and stopped when I got to the size I wanted.  After loosing 25 pounds and quitting NBE I still measure a 42 bust and 37.5 band.  42B bra fits best.

RE: Help with Tanner Stage - PerkyAcups - 03-10-2023

(23-09-2023, 09:55 PM)member47 Wrote:  

Tanner stage is not about size, but about the development of breast tissue. Impossible to tell from pictures, now if you had a mammogram then it would be possible.
thank you.  I am way long overdue for a checkup with the doctor.  I am sure if I get the nerve to mention I think I have gyno the doctor will want a mammogram.  I don't know why I am dreading that so much, but I would like to know more.