Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Mashtenn Time Line

You're doing so nicely with development. Another proof that age is not going to stop anyone from doing this! It might make it slower, but its not gonna stop anything. Big Grin I'm just reminded so often about the myths about breast development and other body changes, the stuff that in the trans scene online never ends to go around and around... That there's some mystical moment in time where everything stops and boobs wont grow. Its all bs.

Oh and really nice work with Noogle.  Wink

Thanks Beth.  It was one of my favorites but have out grown it.

Niaja it has been a journey.  As we say it's a marathon not a race.

Thanks Lara.  You been an inspiration.  I try to noogle at least once a day.  It has helped me.

(12-05-2023, 08:02 PM)Mashtenn Wrote:  Thought I would give everyone to see my development over time.  I started my NBE somewhere around 2004 and the only things I've taken at various times is PM, SP, Fenugreek and BO.  I am currently taking PM from Carlye, Vitamin D3, fenugreek and a multivitamin.  So here are a series of photos of my development.

Can you share a link to where you got your pm from?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon