Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Mashtenn Time Line

Thought I would give everyone to see my development over time.  I started my NBE somewhere around 2004 and the only things I've taken at various times is PM, SP, Fenugreek and BO.  I am currently taking PM from Carlye, Vitamin D3, fenugreek and a multivitamin.  So here are a series of photos of my development.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Next set.

Third Set.

You’ve long been an inspiration to me and your timeline development looks great! Congratulations!

Bit of history behind why I chose to grow breasts.  I have always had a feminine side all my life.  I have always enjoyed wearing women's clothes especially bras and stockings.  As I was growing up I would occasionally sneak into my mom's room and slip on one of her bras and stockings.  My mom is also large breasted so I would try and sneak a peek.  As an adult I always had a bra and pantyhose around and when the opportunity came around I would put them on.  I discovered that men were growing breasts and NBE and so my journey started.  More updates coming soon.

Impressive! So many men growing beasts these days! And with often stunning results like yours!

(13-05-2023, 06:44 PM)wInzIg316 Wrote:  Impressive! So many men growing beasts these days! And with often stunning results like yours!

Thanks for the compliment.  Slow process but love the results.

Since it has been sometime since I updated this thread thought I would to show you my progress.  I also am using a date stamp on the photos.

Wow. You look fantastic. Good for you. Your photos are really great.  I like the ones of you in the bras.

Great time line you have come such a long way in breast development congratulations on your success. Boobs ae not something you can grow over tight as your time line shows but given time wow what you can achieve. Looking good. Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon