Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

6 months !

Tongue 

Hi, Hello! I'm Mel , and I have been following these posts for many years. I was also taking before P.M. 2 times before with higher doses, but both times I stopped because I felt the distribution of body fat was not even.

However, 6 months ago, after taking a break for several months, I started again and this time only with 500 mg of PM and 500 mg of Saw Palmetoo daily.

I'm so happy with the changes I'm having that I can't stop the urge to share this experience with you who are also interested in the same product. I must add that I am also listening to MTF subliminal audios, which I think also contribute to their own.

Sometimes I have felt the need to increase the dose, and also to stop again, but I have kept the minimum of 500 mg daily without a break, with some short periods of 1000 mg of both capsules, PM and SP. Although I have not yet been able to accurately identify the reason for this need, I suspect that it could be, according to my own observation, that they have been in moments of extra emotional charge.

What changes am I feeling so far:

First it started with a mental change, then smoothness of skin, hair, general body posture including a little more fat in breasts and butts, manner of speaking, and interests or hobbies.

Thanks once again to everyone on the forum. I have been reading them for a long time, but today perhaps you will read me.

Kisses

Heart Heart

It's always good to see that someone is happy with themselves!
Remember to take pictures regularly. Not to post them here, if you don't want to, but to keep a journal of where you are coming from and where you are going.
You will notice your changes before anyone else does, so the camera will always function as a 3rd eye that you can use to gauge how visible your changes are from a different perspective.

Good luck and happy growing!

(19-03-2023, 12:53 PM)Shirazmn Wrote:  I have to say that I recently got a new ID because the one I had expired and there is a big difference with this photo and the one from 10 years ago.

I have been taking 500 mg of P.M and 500 mg Saw Palmetto daily for 10 months, I think that the S.P. My libido increased a lot, so when I finish these bottles I would like to replace them with another anti-testosterone.

I am very happy with the results with this dose, I have no intention of speeding up and since I am already 47 years old I am taking things easy

I would like to add some dates so this post also serves as a diary,

I started PM on September 24 2022 regularly every day with 500 mg
on December 29th 2022 I added SP 500 per day,
almost always before going to sleep.

Yesterday, October 30 2023, i started taking 1000 PM per day and 1000 mg of SP per day

I already ordered FG and when I arrived I took maybe 1 capsule per day.

thanks for the future advice and opinions

PM Pueraria Mirifica
SP Saw Palmeto
FG Fenugreek

PD I would like to by red reishi or white peony, but i couln't yet-. maybe in the future

1, September 24 2022 :  PM 500 mg / day2. 

2.  December 29th 2022 :  PM 500 mg / day    AND       SP 500 mg / day

3. October 30, 2023:        PM 1000 mg / day   AND        SP 1000 mg / day

4. November, 27, 2023 :    PM 2000 mg /day
                                           SP 1000 mg / day
                                           FG 500 mg / day

PM pueraria mirifica
SP saw palmeto
FG fenugreak

[/quote]

[unnecessary quoting removed]

I think you shouldn’t mix PM and FG together. I read that Phytoestrogens will compete for E receptors.

[unnecessary quoting removed]

So I can take FG instead of PM ?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon