Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Update on progress

@Pantyandbraevevryday, my wife tells me that for the sales girl it's all about making the sale, they are more than happy to measure you, give you a bunch of different styles to try on and get you to walk out with as much products as possible. 

I just think it's fun, I love shopping and trying on clothes, my wife hates it, bad experience as a kid shopping with her mom.

[unnecessary quoting removed]

@tomi66, I believe you about those sales girls my daughter got measured at 17 as she was having a hard time finding a good fitting bra; by the time my ex-wife and daughter left they had spent just about $1000.00 in store. 

I love shopping I can walk up and down isles all day and never get board, my partner can shop for me a long time also, but as soon as I suggest we get her some new lingerie or a bra she’s ready to go home and gets a little irritated if I try and convince her to just shop a little longer and find something nice for her.

Just a couple quick pics, generally don’t like the face pics but I figured what’s the harm.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon