Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Update on progress

So just finished my first bottle of Ainterol, 100 capsules. Thought it might be time for my first update. Dosage wise I’ve been taking one capsule every morning except for week 4/5 where I took one in the morning and one in the evening, till I started getting a sore chest by the end of week 5 I could feel a pea size breast bud behind the right nipple and by the end of the 6th week I could feel a small bud behind the left nipple. My nipples are supper sensitive and very tender still. My right bud is about the size of a golf ball and left is about marble sized. My girlfriend says my nipples are getting darker and the areola has grown in size I haven’t noticed it but she is much more observant than I am.  

1 pm morning
2 calcium supplements morning
Nipple breast massage nightly
Use of breast nursing breast pump couple times a week

Struggled to add photos yesterday but hear are a few recent updated photos.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Wow! That's some impressive round growth for one bottle of PM.
Did you have any breasts before you started PM?

[moderator notice - unnecessary quoting removed]

I’ve always had a little bit of a flabby chest, 2 years ago I started developing bit more of a roundness to my chest. About a year and a half ago I took FG and SP for about 3 months trying to develop more but didn’t really develop anymore, I started looking at PM about a year ago as I’ve always wanted to develop real breasts. I’m hoping to get a large b small c cup and larger nipples.

Well, after reading another post on here I made the decision to cycle pm and fenugreek, just finished up my first 2 week cycle of fenugreek.

Currently 
1 week 1 anterol PM morning
1 week 2 anterol  PM 1 am 1 pm
2 weeks 6 FG/day and 2 SP/day

Nipple/breast massage daily
Breast pump couple times a week no real schedule just when I feel like it

According to ABTF I am a US 38DD but currently in a 38C. Have some new ones ordered in 38D and 40C just to see what fits better.

Forgot to attach

Good development, looks like you found a program that's working for you, that's half the battle. 

Bras can be really tricky because there seems to be dozens of brands and 10 times as many styles. Even taking good measurements it's always best to try them on and find the brands that fit best for you. My favorites are elomi and Goddess. If you have a boutique or bra store near by you might consider scheduling a bra fitting and then try on several different brands adjusting the sizes and taking notes as you go.

I have increased 2 cup sizes, and since I already have my favorite brands I could just mail order them,my boutique is about 1 1/2 hour away. 

Looking good  Heart

Congratulations! Things seem to be growing nicely.
You have a natural round shape to your breasts that will make them look gorgeous through a V neck top very soon.

How's your GF adjusting to your developing breasts?

(04-07-2023, 11:34 AM)Shirazmn Wrote:  Congratulations! Things seem to be growing nicely.
You have a natural round shape to your breasts that will make them look gorgeous through a V neck top very soon.

How's your GF adjusting to your developing breasts?
She loves to play with them, and suckle on them. I am blessed to have such a wonderful and supportive partner. I love having a partner to shop with and for when it comes to intimates, and just regular clothing. I will need to take some pics in some of my other tops I like how the look in my v necks and plunge tops. Since my separation and beginning nbe, I have gone from wearing men’s xl T-shirts to men’s medium/women’s med/large tops which don’t hide my breast growth well at all. My back side has also started to get rounder and giggle. The gf likes to slap it and watch it giggle.

(04-07-2023, 04:19 AM)tomi66 Wrote:  Good development, looks like you found a program that's working for you, that's half the battle. 

Bras can be really tricky because there seems to be dozens of brands and 10 times as many styles. Even taking good measurements it's always best to try them on and find the brands that fit best for you. My favorites are elomi and Goddess. If you have a boutique or bra store near by you might consider scheduling a bra fitting and then try on several different brands adjusting the sizes and taking notes as you go.

I have increased 2 cup sizes, and since I already have my favorite brands I could just mail order them,my boutique is about 1 1/2 hour away. 

Looking good 
I would love to get a professional bra fitting one day. I’ve been asked by a sales girl at a lingerie store if I needed help finding my size when I told her I was looking for something for myself, unfortunately I wasn’t ready to let a salesperson measure me. While I have no plans to transition I do like to try and blur the gender line and dress mostly in women’s clothing. Most days you’ll find me in a pair of leggings and a women’s top.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon