Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Chuck's progress

I thought I'd update this thread with some recent pictures, these were taken about 6 weeks after the pictures in my prior post and about 2 hours after a short pumping session.  The new bra I bought is one cup size bigger than the one in the prior pictures, it looks like I should have bought one 2 cup sizes bigger. Rolleyes  For me, the combination of supplements in conjunction with pumping has been very effective.

Best regards,

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Very pretty, I want the same bra.

Does it come from Amazon? like that, I could buy it if not too bad

Kisses ChuckM Kiss

Jennifer Hug

(04-05-2023, 07:03 PM)ChuckM Wrote:  I thought I'd update this thread with some recent pictures, these were taken about 6 weeks after the pictures in my prior post and about 2 hours after a short pumping session.  The new bra I bought is one cup size bigger than the one in the prior pictures, it looks like I should have bought one 2 cup sizes bigger. Rolleyes  For me, the combination of supplements in conjunction with pumping has been very effective.

Best regards,

Mamma mia!

(04-05-2023, 08:51 PM)Jennifer Wrote:  Very pretty, I want the same bra.

Does it come from Amazon? like that, I could buy it if not too bad

Kisses ChuckM Kiss

Jennifer Hug

Thanks!

Yes from Amazon.  Here's the link: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B085TNVYL7?ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details&th=1&psc=1
Very comfortable and comes in some larger band sizes.

Please post some pictures if you get one!

Best regards,
ChuckM

Congratulations on your impressive results, Chuck. You’re really full and your breast massage are nice & round. That’s a lovely bra. Boobie Greed is a great thing. I hope you develop to your full potential.

-S

[unnecessary quoting removed]

Thanks Stevenator for your nice words and encouragement!  I definitely plan on continuing to develop as much growth as I possibly can.  Hopefully within the next month or two I'll have enough new development to justify some new pictures!   

Best regards,
ChuckM

Stick with it! You’re looking great!

Chuck

Your development is wonderful!

How long have you been pumping? What is your routine?

I just started pumping a week ago and your pictures inspire me to continue
Best
Owlie

(06-05-2023, 08:16 PM)Owllee Wrote:  Chuck

Your development is wonderful!

How long have you been pumping? What is your routine?

I just started pumping a week ago and your pictures inspire me to continue
Best
Owlie

Thank you so much Owllee!  

I've been pumping regularly since October 22, 2022, when this unit arrived. 
https://www.amazon.com/Sextupole-Cupping...01-8483052?

I started with the largest domes, and just recently moved on to a larger size I recently bought.  This unit is great  and super easy, just set to the pressure you want and it will keep it there.

I'll usually do 1/2 to 1 hour in the morning before I get out of bed, and an hour at night when I'm laying in bed watching TV or playing with my phone.  On weekends if I'm around the house, I'll often add several 1/2 hour sessions during the day.  Today's been particularly good, it's only 1:30 in the afternoon my time and I've been able to add in several additional 1/2 hour sessions for about 3 hours total for the day so far.  I run the unit at about 5in/Hg (11cm/Hg).

Adding the pumping to a supplement routine can be really effective!  Good luck!!!, and feel free to ask any questions you have.

Best regards,
ChuckM

I admire your dedication that will surely pay dividend in your near future!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon