Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Chuck's progress

Earlier last year Lotus was kind enough to respond to several of my posts in a thread someone else started regarding PM and FG, with excellent information, she also suggested that if I needed/wanted some more information I should start my own new thread, so here it is.  

My situation is a little bit different.  I had a pituitary tumor that knocked out my T production, so after surgery I've been on T replacement therapy, so between the initial low T due to the Pituitary tumor, then the T replacement therapy I developed some breast growth while continuing to maintain a high T number.  About a year and a half ago I started taking PM and I got some additional breast growth, then with suggestions from Lotus added some WP and RR, I also used some PC on an occasional basis.  I subsequently stopped the PM and PC over concerns about blood clots while also on T replacement.

So my current regimen is:
RR 1,000mg in the morning
WP 600mg morning, 600mg evening
FG 1,500mg morning, 1,500mg evening
MSM 2,000mg lunch time
CitriCal 1,200mg Lunch time
Vit D3 Lunch time
I also starting pumping on a regular basis in October

I have no interest in transitioning, or feminizing in any way other than breast development, which I'd like to maximize as much as possible.  Currently I'm very happy to say that my breasts have developed significantly and are very obvious to the point that I can't wear a Polo or light shirt without a tight T-shirt or camisole underneath if I want any chance to partially hide them.  I'm reasonably fit, not overweight so there's no way that my breasts can be mistaken for fat man moobs; they are clearly breasts.  And after pumping they are quite large and extremely obvious even if I'm wearing a heavy sweater.

Anyway, I'd love some input, critique, suggestions from Lotus or anyone else regarding my current regimen.

Best regards,
Chuck

Hi Ben, 

Here's what I'd want to know being T therapy...what's my current testosterone levels? starting with total testosterone, free testosterone, bioavailable testosterone. 

Then I'd want SHBG results...these questions aren't drawing any red flags if you have concerns about asking your doctor about them. The reason for asking about these tests is simple, if you want additional breast growth you should know how much T/DHT you'll need to knock down in order to get the job done. If you're comfortable with asking about testing Estradiol ask for free E2 % and estradiol. 

Though I'd increase the following to grow bigger breasts.

RR- 1800 mg total for the day
WP- 2 grams for the day
MSM- 2-3 grams for the day
Vitamin D3- 5,000iu (min. per day)
Progesterone-(1/8 to 1/4 tsp everyday-or every other day)
Green tea extract-1000mg to 2,000 mg per day

The FG and Calcium are okay.

It's good hearing from you again.  Hug

Hi Lotus,

Thanks for the feedback and review of my current regimen!  I'll increase the RR, WP, and MSM, and I'll order the Green Tea Extract tonight, and I'm already at 5,000 for the D3.  I'm a little concerned about the progesterone cream if there is any chance of increasing the risk of blood clots.  I had a bit of a blood clot scare last year, which is why I immediately stopped the PM and PC.  The other supplements all seem to have some level of blood thinning properties, so no concerns there.  What are your thoughts on PC? 

I have my Dr. orders for blood work in hand, and just need to stop by the draw center sometime in the next couple of days.

I also started significant pumping in October, and that combined with the supplements seems to be having a positive effect.  

Thanks again for all of your help!!

Best regards,
Chuck

[moderator notice - unnecessary quoting removed]

Hi Lotus,

My GTE should arrive tomorrow.  Just a couple questions.  What's the best time to take it?  And, what is the benefit of GTE, and how does it enhance or support the other supplements on my program?

I really appreciate your expertise and suggestions!

Best regards,
Chuck

(09-02-2023, 04:43 AM)ChuckM Wrote:  What's the best time to take it?

I take GTE two times a day, around 9am then around 5pm 

(09-02-2023, 04:43 AM)ChuckM Wrote:   what is the benefit of GTE

There are too many benefits to list and not enough time to post here. I made a post listing most of the benefits of green tea extract some years ago. The two biggest benefit is how GTE inhibits DHT @98% and how GTE extends longevity through the downregulation of SIRT1(Sirtuin 1) CoolHeart

(09-02-2023, 04:43 AM)ChuckM Wrote:  how does it enhance or support the other supplements on my program?

Science literature shows how GTE stimulates estradiol production over a certain period of time, and also supports GABA production just to name a few benefits. You'll see more benefits posted in the X-thread.
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/30926986/

(09-02-2023, 04:43 AM)ChuckM Wrote:  I really appreciate your expertise and suggestions!
Best regards,
Chuck

You're welcome, I'm glad I could help. Smile

Hello,

Excuse me for inserting myself in this thread, but what is GTE?
How much?
Is it useful with HRT?

Kisses Kiss

Jennifer Hug

Hi Jennifer,
I wondered the same, and then found out that it is Green Tea Extract. Regarding how much to take, I am myself bit careful, as even if it has a lot of good effects, it might be risky in too large doses: EU has sat the limit to 800mg of its contents of epigallocatechin-3-gallate per daily portion due to some liver risks.

Lotus has provided quite extensive list of research results related to it. Among others, it reduces DHT and promotes estrogens.

Hugs,
Teddy

ok thank you teddy
So I'm already taking it.
Kisses Kiss
Jennifer Hug

(10-02-2023, 02:18 AM)Lotus Wrote:  
(09-02-2023, 04:43 AM)ChuckM Wrote:  What's the best time to take it?

I take GTE two times a day, around 9am then around 5pm 

(09-02-2023, 04:43 AM)ChuckM Wrote:   what is the benefit of GTE

There are too many benefits to list and not enough time to post here. I made a post listing most of the benefits of green tea extract some years ago. The two biggest benefit is how GTE inhibits DHT @98% and how GTE extends longevity through the downregulation of SIRT1(Sirtuin 1) CoolHeart

(09-02-2023, 04:43 AM)ChuckM Wrote:  how does it enhance or support the other supplements on my program?

Science literature shows how GTE stimulates estradiol production over a certain period of time, and also supports GABA production just to name a few benefits. You'll see more benefits posted in the X-thread.
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/30926986/

(09-02-2023, 04:43 AM)ChuckM Wrote:  I really appreciate your expertise and suggestions!
Best regards,
Chuck

Thanks Lotus, for the follow-up info!

I started the GTE this morning and upped the other supplements to your recommended levels a couple of days ago, I'll post a follow-up report in a couple of weeks.

Because I'm already on T replacement therapy I still have some concerns about the Progesterone and blood clots. What are your thoughts about adding the PC?

As always best regards,
Chuck

[quote pid='224401' dateline='1676058107']
[quote pid='224381' dateline='1675991911']

[/quote]
Thanks Lotus, for the follow-up info!

I started the GTE this morning and upped the other supplements to your recommended levels a couple of days ago, I'll post a follow-up report in a couple of weeks.

Because I'm already on T replacement therapy I still have some concerns about the Progesterone and blood clots. What are your thoughts about adding the PC?

As always best regards,
Chuck
[/quote]
Hi Lotus,

I hope won't mind answering a few more questions for me.

1.  Should I be cycling any of the supplements that I'm taking?
2.  I'm splitting the WP and MSM between morning, mid-day and evening, and the FG to morning and evening.  Should I be taking any of these all at the same time, or is splitting them up throughout the day OK?
3.  You recommended 2000mg of WP.  My WP comes in 600mg capsules and I'm taking 3 a day for 1800mg.  should I stick with 3 capsules or increase to 4 for 2400mg?

Thanks for all your help and support!

- Chuck

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon