Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Chuck's progress

Which domes do you have? Do you have a link to share? Mine are too small and your progress is impressive!

(29-07-2023, 07:51 PM)JennaJade Wrote:  Which domes do you have? Do you have a link to share? Mine are too small and your progress is impressive!

Here's the link to the large domes I use.  Be aware that these domes are big; I'm pretty good size and these are the absolute largest I could fit on my chest and get a seal using both domes at the same time.  But in my opinion you want to use the largest domes you can, which will give you your maximum fullness.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B09F2RKGBB/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Here's a pic of how they fit.
[Image: D8VgFaM.jpg]

Thanks for sharing the link. I have this cheap hand pump, do you know if the hand pump would work? 

https://a.co/d/45yQ3Mu

What would you recommend for a machine pump?

[unnecessary quoting removed]

If you're serious about pumping get a machine, there are some decent ones out there for not that much.  IMO, the hand pumps are little more than toys, trying to hold two domes in place with one hand to get a seal, and pump with the other is nothing but frustrating, and they have no pressure gauge, and the check valves are leaky and give up the ghost very quickly.  

Here is a link to the unit I bought.  It's currently unavailable from the vendor I bought it from, but the same unit is sold by different vendors, so look around on Amazon and find the one in in-stock at the best price.  I've been using this one daily for nearly 10 months at 1 - 4 hours a day, without a single issue. 

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B091MYR46G/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

For check valves (if you want them), your local hardware or big box store is your friend.  Go to the plumbing section and get bag of 1/4" (or the metric equivalent if outside of the U.S.) drip line valves and connectors, your total outlay will probably be around $6 - $8.  

Best regards,    
ChuckM

I ordered a new bra, the same brand and style as the ones in my earlier pics.  This one's a 44 D, and I was a little surprised at how large the cups are and how well I filled it after pumping.  Comparing to my earlier pics, I definitely see some growth.  

Also I believe the PC/DHEA combo is having a positive effect.  I'll know more for sure after a few more weeks.

Best regards,
ChuckM
[Image: XdisB4s.jpg]
[Image: aD01Zw3.jpg]

You look great in it.

(30-07-2023, 04:30 PM)Mashtenn Wrote:  You look great in it.

That's an understatement! WOW !!!

That is great info, thank you for sharing! Very impressive growth.

Oh my indeed!

Wow. Very impressive results, especially all while on t replacement. It looks like the revised and updated program outline works very well. I hope with all the great success you have there are no issues with blood clotting like you were concerned with before. Either way, congrats on your achievement and dedication to getting the results you set out for, I really do sincerely mean it. My hat is off to you. You and lotus have been able.to.put together a very solid plan routine for the few of us that are thinking of ways to go about this while being on testosterone. Again congrats on your success and to your further success on developing and obtaining the body you want and that will make you happy. And here's to your continued good health while you do it.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon