Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Chuck's progress

Wow, time flies!  It's been 3-1/2 months since my last pictures, so I thought I'd post a couple that I've taken in the last couple of weeks.  

I have a trans friend that hosts a t-girl / CD party every few months, I wore the red dress to the last one a couple of weeks ago.  The one in the green top was from a couple of days ago.  Both pictures were taken about an hour after a pump session.  I wore the same green top in one of pictures of my last update, and I can notice some improvement.

I started Lotus' PC/DHEA combo 2 weeks ago, I'll post if I start to notice any results.

Best regards,
ChuckM
[Image: gcOWnwY.jpg]
[Image: uc0zBzo.jpg]

Amazing results and development.  I hoping to achieve similar results.

Incredible photos, Chuck! That's quite an impressive rack you have lol. That must be quite exciting to have a trans friend who hosts CD parties, because it gives you a social outlet where you can comfortably dress and socialize with ease, and be on the same level with like minded people. I'm kind of jealous in that regard.

I bet you were a hit at the party. That is a very sexy dress with your breasts on display like that. My problem is I'm not coordinated enough to pick out matching shoes lmao.

I hope that you had fun at the party and that you will continue to share your progress with us all. I know that you are an inspiration to others!

I wish my tits were that big. DAMN! LoL

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(27-07-2023, 11:07 PM)Stevenator_ Wrote:  Incredible photos, Chuck! That's quite an impressive rack you have lol. That must be quite exciting to have a trans friend who hosts CD parties, because it gives you a social outlet where you can comfortably dress and socialize with ease, and be on the same level with like minded people. I'm kind of jealous in that regard.

I bet you were a hit at the party. That is a very sexy dress with your breasts on display like that. My problem is I'm not coordinated enough to pick out matching shoes lmao.

I hope that you had fun at the party and that you will continue to share your progress with us all. I know that you are an inspiration to others!

Thank you Steve for the nice comments!

You're absolutely right, it's great to have this outlet every few months!  To be able to put my breasts on display for a group of appreciative folks felt amazing!  And yes, there were quite a few complimentary comments, and a number of questions about how I did it.  I even referred a couple of folks who seemed genuinely interested in trying it themselves to the site.  

Overall it was a great evening, and I really look forward to the next one.  Hopefully I'll have some success adding Lotus' PC/DHEA combo to my supplement regimen, and I'll have gained a bit by then. 

Best regards,
ChuckM

You look magnificent...stunning...I am almost speechless and that is rare for me.

I just want to stare at you....woah. Not in a creepy way...beaven fobid.

Whew....ive been trying not to look at these amazing bodies on this site...and just concentrate on my own thing...but now...wow....wow....

You give me hope...which I also just told Mastenn.

Best
Owlie

(29-07-2023, 02:12 AM)Owllee Wrote:  You look magnificent...stunning...I am almost speechless and that is rare for me.

I just want to stare at you....woah. Not in a creepy way...beaven fobid.

Whew....ive been trying not to look at these amazing bodies on this site...and just concentrate on my own thing...but now...wow....wow....

You give me hope...which I also just told Mastenn.

Best
Owlie

Thank you for the nice compliment!  Supplements give you much of the basic growth, and pumping with large domes gives the fullness.  I think too many folks pump with domes too small to maximize what they can achieve.

Best regards,

My only outlet is redneck biker bars and veterans halls. I should say, "was", because it's getting harder for me to hide things these days.

That's one thing about living in the country, is not having many outlets like you do, but I am threatening to attend the next Pride Parade near me this October.

Color me jealous of your fun outlets.

So just so I have every fact possible at all times...sorry, I should have been a reporter...I believe you wrote that you are now using 180mm domes.

So fess up.

I also have those but they are so large they are hard to get set on my chest.

But I just today decided that the largest ones in the set are almost too small after just 2 months.

As you were...keep up the good work...etc..etc

Best
Owlie

(29-07-2023, 03:37 PM)Owllee Wrote:  So just so I have every fact possible at all times...sorry, I should have been a reporter...I believe you wrote that you are now using 180mm domes.

So fess up.

I also have those but they are so large they are hard to get set on my chest.

But I just today decided that the largest ones in the set are almost too small after just 2 months.

As you were...keep up the good work...etc..etc

Best
Owlie

Hi Owlie,

Yes I use the 180mm I.D domes, usually listed as 180ml or 1800ml.  They are the absolute largest domes I could fit both of on my chest at the same time and get a seal.  When I first started using them it would sometimes take a few minutes to find the exact right position so I could get them to seal.  But I often start a session, particularly if I haven't pumped all day, or first thing in the morning, using the 150mm (listed as 150ml or 1500ml) domes to get a good start, because they're more comfortable for a longer session, before switching to the 180s for at least a half hour.  BTW, I'ms using the 180ml domes right now as I'm typing this post.

The bigger domes really help give you as much fullness as possible, as you can tell from my pictures.

Best regards,
ChuckM

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon