Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Chuck's progress

(06-05-2024, 09:00 PM)CM213 Wrote:  You know I can't really put my finger on it, but there is a difference... lol Wow. Very impressive results over 4 years.  They almost look fake from how much success you have had with your regimen, almost... We all know they're not. 

All due to consistency staying on nbe and pumping regimen.

Thank you Caged!

Best regards,
ChuckM

So is your routine pretty much the same. From the reading your thread and progress this is what I found from initially starting to present:

Pumping in the morning 

RR 1,000mg in the morning

WPx 3 600mg each
FG 1,500mg morning, 1,500mg evening
Wp and fg taken together 

MSM 2,000mg evening 
CitriCal 1,200mg Lunch time
Vit D3 evening 
GTE

the Bi-Est 5.0 to your topical program a few weeks ago.  So now in the evening I'll massage my breasts with progesterone cream, DHEA, Bi-Est 5.0, and GTE oil. 

Is this accurate of what you're currently doing for you nbe program? Or did I miss something when I was re reading your thread.

If it's not too much to ask could you post the brands of everything you're taking/using. I am trying to make a Amazon list specifically for all nbe products I might use in the future and since you have had amazing success I def want to try to use the same things as you are. Thanks

I haven't posted any new pics for a bit so I thought I'll post these that I took about 9 days ago.  I believe I've had a slight bit of growth over the last couple of months. but I think what these pics demonstrate best are the positive visual effects you can get with a little pumping and a decent bra.  I'm liking the direction this is going.     

These pics also show that I still need to shed that stubborn 9 - 10 lbs and get back to into my goal weight range. 

Best regards,
chuckM
[Image: 163jMby.jpg]
[Image: Q9g6o2l.jpg]

Amazing. You look fantastic. Question do you wear that shirt out? If so good for you.

You look amazing.  Really shows your cleavage and the top looks good on you.

(20-05-2024, 11:27 PM)Beth14 Wrote:  Amazing. You look fantastic. Question do you wear that shirt out? If so good for you.

Thanks Beth!

I have, just not locally, and only in more "accepting" areas.  It's one thing for my breasts to show while wearing a tight T-shirt or men's Polo, in those cases no one ever really seems to notice, and I've started to wear them a lot around town.  This top on the other hand screams "look at my titties", and most everyone does who sees me in it.

Best regards,
ChuckM

(20-05-2024, 11:33 PM)Mashtenn Wrote:  You look amazing.  Really shows your cleavage and the top looks good on you.

Thanks Mashtenn, I think it looks good too; just need to lose a little more around the middle.  Right now I'm at 209 -210, I'll look a lot better once I get below 200.  I've been talking about it for a few months now, just need to get it done.

Best regards,
ChuckM

OMG you look fantastic, that bra and top really shows off what great set of breasts you have. Can't imagine how you can hide those beauties. As far as weight loss you are looking very nice  Smile

You look amazing, especially in that top. I'm sure the weight loss is easier than growing awesome breast like you have. You know what to do, and how to do it. I'm sure you'll get around to getting back into a routine to get back to your goal weight. 

Either way like everyone else has said you look amazing. Have you noticed any other changes besides growing breasts, like getting bigger hips, butt thighs etc? I ask since obviously we are all here to grow breasts and to do that we have to introduce a lot of things that promote estrogen and testosterone blockers etc. so obviously weight gain is expected to an extent, but I just ask since most people here who have achieved a size comparable to your breast all have also had weight and fat redistribution to a certain degree. 

Most women have a hard time losing weight and although we're not genetically female we do have a lot of feminine hormones running through our bodies (so we can grow breasts) which would account for the weight gain and possibly a new normal weight for you body.

I say new normal because I know from experience while using steroids that my body would like to sit around 205-210 while on cycle and when I'm off it likes to be around 190-200. Those are my typical normal ranges. I'm not sure where my body will sit at when I start any nbe (and off all testosterone or any other performance enhancing drugs)

(21-05-2024, 10:31 AM)Ninja Wrote:  OMG you look fantastic, that bra and top really shows off what great set of breasts you have. Can't imagine how you can hide those beauties. As far as weight loss you are looking very nice  Smile

Thanks for the nice words Ninja!  Nobody has ever said anything or seemed to notice my breasts unless I deliberately put them on display, even when wearing a tight workout shirt or T for the gym or to the store.  I've gone back to wearing more Polos and T when I'm out and about and only really wear my larger dark button front shirts for when I'm in the office and don't want/need any questions from my clients.

Best regards,
ChuckM

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon