Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Chuck's progress

Big Grin 

@chuck, I think we all agree with your GF here Tongue

I have no idea how you get by with your current size. I am wary of my spread apart moobish small boobs, so I can't imagine having something as big as yours. If you can have a normal life with what you have now, I guess you can also get away with GG cups.

Hi Shirazmn,

I don't really have any trouble getting by at my current size.  There are a few things I don't do anymore, I don't wear Polos or T-shirts in public (other than the gym) unless I'm trying to call attention to my breasts, and I don't go topless at a pool party or the beach, unless it's a nude beach.  At the gym I usually just wear a regular coloured T-shirt, and there I've never had anyone say or do anything to indicate that they notice my breasts in any way, except possibly one time when I saw a woman working on the elliptical trainer next to me who glanced over a few time and seemed to check out my chest.

I did realize that I'm going to have to do something about my suits after I looked in the mirror in the Court restroom a couple of weeks ago and noticed that because my jacket was so small around my chest my boobs were pretty noticeable, obviously it's been that way for a while, but nobody has ever indicated or acted like they noticed anything. 

BTW, I also agree with my GF, but I also understand the realities of professional life and presentation.  

Best regards,
ChuckM

Sometimes I feel like I haven't made that much progress with my breast growth, but then this afternoon I found a picture that I took in 2020.  I found the same top and took another pic this evening, and I was able to notice some subtle changes in the size and shape of my breasts.  If you look closely you also might also be able to detect some changes.  I started NBE with some PM in late spring of 2021, and started pumping 10/20/2022. Maybe there's something to this NBE and pumping.

Best regards,
ChuckM

[Image: RsBqYzt.jpg]
[Image: 3YxnfUA.jpg]

Get the BA. So worth it. I am actually of thinking of going bigger. I have 600CC. But want 900cc

Wow. That's ...... impressive.
Nice shade of pink, by the way.
Color me Jealous!

(31-03-2024, 04:18 AM)Beth14 Wrote:  Get the BA. So worth it. I am actually of thinking of going bigger. I have 600CC. But want 900cc

900cc should be a very nice increase.  If you read stories of women getting breast implants, you'll note that a large percentage regret not going larger.  I've never heard of anyone saying they went too large.

If/when I do BA, I will definitely be going large.

Best regards,
ChuckM

Subtle, oh yes !!!
Very impressive indeed Smile

(31-03-2024, 08:39 AM)wee2er Wrote:  Subtle, oh yes !!!
Very impressive indeed Smile

Thanks wee2er,

It's moving in the right direction.

Best regards,
ChuckM

That breast to waist ratio though. Very nice. I'm happy for you!

(31-03-2024, 04:06 AM)ChuckM Wrote:  I found the same top and took another pic this evening, and I was able to notice some subtle changes in the size and shape of my breasts.  If you look closely you also might also be able to detect some changes. 

Hi Chuck, I'm looking real closeBig Grin and "some subtle changes" isn't how'd I describe you. I'd say you're changes are more like "amazing"Hug Celebrate

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon