Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My Herbal NBE Journey

Hello Erica,
I just wanted to say thank you for documenting your regime. Information presented like this helps so many of us work out our own regime. Great work Lady.

Thank you, babe!

Congratulations on your journey so far and thank you for documenting all of it as you go. I and many others really do appreciate it, especially when it comes to us deciding what to do, how to do it, and if and when to finally take that first step. 

I read that you had to use a smaller chastity device during one of your updates. I am on Chastity mansion and I know a little bit about that topic. But I was wondering what did you actually have to change. If you prefer not to openly discuss this then I can directly message you if you prefer. Thanks again.

(07-09-2023, 08:44 PM)Cunningluvr Wrote:  Thank you, babe!

I echo what the others are saying. It is really useful to hear how you are going as you document your journey. I am very interested and I love the factt that you have less hair growth as well... this is a big one for me. as is hips and bum if you have noticed any difference?

How are you now since going back on the PM?

(13-09-2023, 09:37 PM)Cagedmuscle213 Wrote:  Congratulations on your journey so far and thank you for documenting all of it as you go. I and many others really do appreciate it, especially when it comes to us deciding what to do, how to do it, and if and when to finally take that first step. 

I read that you had to use a smaller chastity device during one of your updates. I am on Chastity mansion and I know a little bit about that topic. But I was wondering what did you actually have to change. If you prefer not to openly discuss this then I can directly message you if you prefer. Thanks again.

I'm already in an HT Nub, so no real issue with the cage, but there has been just enough shrinkage in both penis and testes that I downsized the ring. I'm not stuffing the cage like I use to and am looking at an inverted cage.

(25-09-2023, 08:42 PM)LexiCD Wrote:  
(07-09-2023, 08:44 PM)Cunningluvr Wrote:  Thank you, babe!

I echo what the others are saying. It is really useful to hear how you are going as you document your journey. I am very interested and I love the factt that you have less hair growth as well... this is a big one for me. as is hips and bum if you have noticed any difference?

How are you now since going back on the PM?
Thank you again and I'm glad I'm paying it back in some way.

My hips and ass are definitely growing, I can tell by the way my skinny jeans fit. Also losing weight around my waist, it's all going south. Something I hadn't realized until I saw my stylist this week is how much faster and fuller my hair's growing. She was quite excited, she thinks it will be on my growing tits in a few months.

Just a small update, I've added 900 mg of licorice root daily for the last couple months, dosage per the bottle. Understanding the cautions, I'll cycle on and off every few months. I do think it's helping to get breast mass a little faster, and also butt and hips. Recent physical with full bloodwork shows I'm in great health (knock on wood).

PM 3000 mg
RR 2000 mg
WP 1900 mg
MSM 3000 mg
Spearmint 1000 mg
Total Daily dosage, I split this into morning and evening.

D3 1000 iu - once a day
Licorice root 900 mg - once a day

Progesterone Cream 20 mg, Bi-Est cream 5000 mcg, twice a day, alternating each week, applied scrotally.

I also drink several cups of green tea a day, just 'cuz I like it.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon