Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My Herbal NBE Journey

Recording this both for myself and possibly to help others since this site has been so helpful to me. My goals are overall feminization - B cup breasts, elimination of body hair, softer skin, smaller boy parts, the usual. HRT was a thought, but the herbal method is a lot more appealing; more natural and I'm fine with things progressing a little more slowly until I'm completely out of the closet (I'm mostly out and present as non-binary, but not ready for the name-change paperwork).

Four months ago (or so, I suck at keeping track of dates) I started with PM and SP. A month in and I was getting nothing, so I read more here and switched to 
1100 mg PM
500 mg spearmint
475 mg white peony
500 mg reishi
I did this 2x/day. I had built up to that dose of PM over the first month. 

Within a week of trading SP for the spearmint, WP and RR, my nipples were aching a little, and within a month I noticed mass underneath my nipples, my A cup bras started to look more full, scalp hair improved enough to illicit a positive comment from my hair stylist, body hair and beard growth really slowed down, slight softening of skin. I also noticed a calmness and a decline in my libido, which was beneficial to my well-being. Two months in and I was definitely getting more breast and nipple growth (up to a full A cup!). I'm a nipple-pumping fan, so my nips were enlarged before the herbals but now they've really plumped and are much more sensitive (yay!). I may have shrunk my boy bits some too; I went down a ring size in my chastity cage, and it just struck me how small and limp I've become. My sack seems smaller and tighter too. I don't think it's all wishful thinking. I believe the SP wasn't shutting my testosterone down enough, or the anti-androgens I replaced it with are more effective for me.

Being delighted with the results and wanting to continue this journey long-term, I decided to give BO a try to see if that worked better for me than PM. Lots of advice here on not mixing PM and BO, I took it on faith and traded the PM for 500mg BO twice a day (I may up the BO dose if I learn that makes sense). I waited two weeks for the PM to get out of my system - that was just a guess since I don't know the PM half-life. I did notice body hair and beard coming back at the end of that time (yuck) and my nipples quit being tender. 

I've been on the BO routine for two weeks now and can feel the nipple tenderness returning as is the overall calm. My testicles ached enough to require changing my chastity cage to a more forgiving cage for the first week - that had never happened on PM, and I think it's a positive. The soreness is gone now and I'm back in my smaller cage. I also got hot flashes and mild headaches, didn't get those on PM, but that has subsided too. My twice a day routine is now
500 mg BO (may go to 750 this week)
500 mg spearmint
475 mg white peony
500 mg reishi
I don't know how true the 98.2 boundary is, but I've monitored my temperature and find I'm "hottest" in the morning and late afternoon, so I take my herbs on waking and then at 4:00. 

I'm going to give BO two months and see which is more effective for me. I'm still learning this stuff so I'm totally open to advice and suggestion! 

Really happy with my transformation, albeit subtle. Don't let anyone tell you herbal NBE doesn't work, you just have to do it right!

[moderator notice - unnecessary quoting removed]

Goodluck! From my research that all looks amazing, but not to burst your bubble, but you wont be able to get B cup breasts with that regimen. All the above do block DHT and activate ERBeta recepters, but breast growth only occurs with activation of ERAlpha by estradiol, or equivelent.

Congrats CL, I'm happy that you developed a program. If you need any assistance let me know.  Hug

L.

(30-01-2023, 11:52 PM)NuqueNilex Wrote:  Goodluck! From my research that all looks amazing, but not to burst your bubble, but you wont be able to get B cup breasts with that regimen. All the above do block DHT and activate ERBeta recepters, but breast growth only occurs with activation of ERAlpha by estradiol, or equivelent.

Thank you. Anecdotal evidence here suggested BO was worth a try, and if it doesn't work I'll go back to PM. Things were happening on PM. What do you suggest?

And are you subtley suggesting there's no B-cup without HRT?

Thank you so much, Lotus!  Heart

(31-01-2023, 04:38 PM)Cunningluvr Wrote:  Thank you so much, Lotus!  Heart

Hi Erica, I can guarantee you there's more to growing breasts than just blocking DHT or this statement:

"breast growth only occurs with activation of ERAlpha by estradiol, or equivelent"

Here's a run down of whats needed for breast growth:
Progesterone, prolactin, glucocorticoids, follicle stimulating hormone (fsh), luteinizing hormone (LH), 
growth hormones, certain proteins and enzymes...oxytocin and human placental lactogen (HPL) if we include cis-females in this conversation.

You stick to your plan, don't let anyone discourage you.  Hug

About three weeks on BO now, and I upped the dose to 750mg 2x/day. I've had sharp pin prick sensations in my nipples now and then for the last few days, and definately feeling more mass under them, and my breasts are looking a little more full, nothing really measurable but there's something going on. Actually a little surprised and maybe scared how fast it's working. Getting a little foggy at times too, nothing terrible though. Body hair and beard growth has really slowed again (yay!).

While my libido has declined (welcome change from my normal slutty disposition) my delight in all things girly has increased: adding more feminine touches to my public presentation, more diligent in staying smooth and doing my mani/pedi and hair, using my nipple and breast pumps almost daily, and I really look forward to getting ready for a date. It could be mental, that I'm subconsciously aware I'm actually doing something to become more feminine, but I like to think I'm getting estrogen-rewired a little bit.  Hug

[moderator notice - unnecessary quoting removed]

You should keep a photo diary of your progress

(05-02-2023, 01:24 AM)Gabrielle Wrote:  You should keep a photo diary of your progress

Excellent idea!

A month on BO now and the soreness in my nipples and testicles is gone. When on PM, the soreness was always there to some extent and that was an indication it was working. Not so with BO.

But something is happening on BO: I notice small new contours to my breasts and my nipples are even pokier; I’m getting more mass deep behind them, where before the new mass was directly underneath the nipple. 

I don’t know if my testicles are getting smaller but my scrotum doesn’t relax anymore, even in a hot tub. I had started wearing an “innie” chastity cage but my high and tight scrotum makes the “innie” uncomfortable. While I’m downstairs, the amount of my ejaculate decreased on PM, but on BO it’s almost nonexistent and mostly clear.

I need to measure my hips and track any growth there. I can’t see a change in my hips and booty but I’m much more aware of them when I walk.

Love the way my body hair and beard grows so much more slowly, that might be the spearmint.

And overall I’m much calmer than I was on PM. I’m feeling very positive about my slow transformation and thinking of adding progesterone cream - applied to the breasts and scrotum? Interested in your experience with PC.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon