Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Herbal to hrt I'm Lulu from nyc

(17-12-2022, 09:41 PM)Lotus Wrote:  Hi Lulu from NYC, Smile welcome. I'm on a similar hrt program to yours (.2mL estradiol) only I do subQ injections every 5 days with 200mg of P4 per day, I'm 62. I like your look, it's classy. Hug Smile

hi Lulu, congratulations on your breasts, they are fantastic, ivana
Kiss Kiss

[attachment=19431 Wrote:ivana-trans pid='223576' dateline='1671312844']
(17-12-2022, 09:41 PM)Lotus Wrote:  Hi Lulu from NYC, Smile welcome. I'm on a similar hrt program to yours (.2mL estradiol) only I do subQ injections every 5 days with 200mg of P4 per day, I'm 62. I like your look, it's classy. Hug Smile

hi Lulu, congratulations on your breasts, they are fantastic, ivana
Kiss Kiss

Ty ms lotus..I actually met the NY  distributer of ainterol PM ..lovely man when I met him..he told me about the subcutaneous  injections and that pm does not interact positively  with estriodol..I'm sure he read that from this forum specifically  with all your knowledge  on NBE..thank you and all here for yiur support.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I'm feeling a bit more comfortable  going out without wig and makeup..I still love expressing femininely, but it's just not practical..I do still  get misgendered either way though and that sucks

(22-12-2022, 08:06 AM)loisnyc Wrote:  Mi sento un po' più a mio agio nell'uscire senza trucco e parrucca..mi piace ancora esprimermi in modo femminile, ma non è pratico..comunque continuo a essere misgender in entrambi i casi e questo fa schifo

Fantastic breasts

This how I'm looking in sweater

(22-12-2022, 08:06 AM)loisnyc Wrote:  I'm feeling a bit more comfortable  going out without wig and makeup..I still love expressing femininely, but it's just not practical..I do still  get misgendered either way though and that sucks

bangers. Better some genetics girls. Must be doing something right

Hi Lois, I love your smile. Thanks for your reply on Mr. Flint  Hug

Having beautiful breasts is good for a woman.
But once dressed, you can't see them anymore.

But having eyes like yours is the holy grail.

With your smoldering gaze, you go out and there's no more snow.

Kisses Lulu.

Jennifer.

Steady on 200 mg progesterone 1x daily
.02.5 2x weekly intramuscular  estriodol

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(09-01-2023, 12:08 AM)loisnyc Wrote:  Steady on 200 mg progesterone 1x daily
.02.5 2x weekly intramuscular  estriodol

Looking good as always.  Wishing you all the best in the coming year.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon