Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Vana's timeline

Now in week 3 since starting back.   I'm experimenting with trying to simulate a woman's cycle, so now in the luteal phase, so I need my progesterone levels  spiking up. 

I have really upped the progesterone by applying 2 pumps of 25mg 2x daily to breast/nipples.  Still applying PM lotion everywhere except the chest and taking orally.  It's been 5 days on PG and my right breast feels swollen, both nipples are getting quite plump and very sensitive.  Pumping/noogling is getting a bit painful, but pushing through it.   Seems like they are staying swollen longer after pumping.  I'm a bit tired, always hungry and have already went up a few lbs on the scale.  Starting to feel a bit moody, but trying to keep a smile through my self inflicted PMS.

Heart 

Great updates Vana.  Would be lovely to hear how you're going 6 weeks into 2024!

I tried the Test here are my results

Your Raw Score is: 580, which indicates that overall you are Feminine
Your appearance is Feminine
Your brain processes are mostly that of a Androgynous person.
You appear to socialize in a feminine manner.
You believe you have major conflicts about your gender identity.
You indicated your were born Male.
ANALYSIS:
Male to Female Transsexual, either post-operative or in transition
NOTES:
  • Your answers indicate you have altered your physical appearance to look like the opposite sex.

• Your Answers indicate your psychological state has likely prevailed since you were quite young.

(20-12-2023, 11:13 PM)Vana_B Wrote:  Now in week 3 since starting back.   I'm experimenting with trying to simulate a woman's cycle, so now in the luteal phase, so I need my progesterone levels  spiking up. 

I have really upped the progesterone by applying 2 pumps of 25mg 2x daily to breast/nipples.  Still applying PM lotion everywhere except the chest and taking orally.  It's been 5 days on PG and my right breast feels swollen, both nipples are getting quite plump and very sensitive.  Pumping/noogling is getting a bit painful, but pushing through it.   Seems like they are staying swollen longer after pumping.  I'm a bit tired, always hungry and have already went up a few lbs on the scale.  Starting to feel a bit moody, but trying to keep a smile through my self inflicted PMS.
Vana,,    Do you now wear a bra all the time,,, what about where you work ?

(23-02-2024, 06:41 AM)fartsalot Wrote:  Vana,,    Do you now wear a bra all the time,,, what about where you work ?
 I don't wear a bra on a regular basis.   I'm somewhat of an exhibitionist, and really don't care if my nipples/chest show through my shirt. 

At work I tend to wear a tight T-shirt or a compression top under my dress shirts. I'm a big guy, so it's fairly easy to hide with a tight undershirt.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon