Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Vana's timeline

I have been experimenting with NBE for a couple years now, but never created a thread to track my progress.  After taking a recent break from this site and anything NBE related, I have come to the realization that NBE has become a part of me and it is difficult to pretend it isn't there.  Recently, I have spent alot of time here reading many posts and it has convinced that me wanting to have boobs runs a deeper than just a sexual fetish. My chest an nipples have become an intense erogenous zone.

I am socially bound to be 'male', yet fully aware of my feminine side wanting to be free. Up to now, I take breaks when I notice physical changes such as painful 'budding' or loss of performance in the bedroom.  Even with the on/off approach I have had visible changes, not to just my breasts, but entire body composition.

My routine has been low doses of SP and WP orally, along with Fennel, Fenugreek, and PM topically on my chest, inner thighs, and bum. This along with noogleberry a couple times a day, massage, lots of nipple stimulation,  plus wearing a jock/tight panties 24/7 and even a heating pad on the privates to help reduce T levels.  I seem to be hyper sensitive to  all herbs, as even just using them topically works for me.  I usually start to feel the effects under my nipples within a few weeks of starting back.

Thanks to many here, I feel I have reached a new level of self acceptance.  I still view myself in the 'Males staying male' camp and but now comfortable viewing myself in a feminine way. Even with many stops and starts over the past couple years, I keep coming back. I have decided to pick out a (feminine) name for me to use while here in my 'safe space'. This is a strange moment for me, as I feel alot of excitement of chosing a new name and starting up with NBE again. 

Introducing... Silvana ( You can call me Vana for short )

That’s wonderful progress. You’ve grown a fine pair of breasts!

That’s wonderful progress. You’ve grown a fine pair of breasts!

(09-12-2022, 10:14 PM)Vana_B Wrote:  I have been experimenting with NBE for a couple years now, but never created a thread to track my progress.  

Been a while since an update..    

Right boob feels like going thorough a growth spurt,  is tingly, swollen, and a bit sore.   Right areola seems to be expanding and bumpier.  Starting to really notice slightly painful bounce when running or going downstairs.  Not much measurable size difference, but I have dropped weight and maintained chest size.  Hopefully left side catches up soon. 

Current program. 

- Noogle/pumping  2x daily for 1 hour
- Mix of PM & WP lube/lotion used when pumping 
- PM 500mg orally ( 2x daily )
- SP 500mg orally (2x daily )

Every 4 weeks stopping PM and using progesterone topically and fenugreek for a few days.

[moderator notice - unnecessary quoting removed]

What absolutely gorgeous breasts!

[moderator notice - unnecessary quoting removed]

Thank you. I was very unsure about trying to grow them at first. Now, I  like how they look and really enjoy how they feel. ?

Stopped all pills and just using topical herbs.   I'm filling out a B-cup fairly well. Trying to decide if I want to try for bigger boobs, but just wanting to maintain what I have for now.   My butt and hips have filled in a bit, along with waist getting smaller.  Got a compliment from my wife, she said she though my butt was bigger than hers now. lol  

Been a couple months without any herbs or pumping.  Been running and dropping the weight and feel my T-levels surging again. My energy levels and libido are through the roof.  I do think cycling off for a few months is of great help if your wanting to keep male strength and function.  

I have lost some fat on my chest, but the boobies remaining look like there are here to stay.    Still have noticeable bounce when running, and strangely turned on by feeling the bounce and running shirtless out on the trails.  I have 

always been somewhat of an exhibitionist.   Nipples remain orgasmically sensitive Smile 

Will start back with NBE and bulking up this fall and hoping for more growth over winter

Ran across the SAGE test his in another post.  I think it is very accurate description of me.
https://www.hemingways.org/GIDinfo/sage/

S.A.G.E. Test Results

Your Raw Score is: -615, which indicates that overall you are Masculine
Your appearance is Quite Masculine
Your brain processes are mostly that of a Male person.
You appear to socialize in a androgynous manner.
You believe you have normal doubts about your gender identity.
You indicated your were born Male.
ANALYSIS:
Male to Female Crossdresser
NOTES:
  • You are in a statistical minority as a bisexual crossdresser. Most crossdressers are heterosexual. Your motivation for crossdressing may be driven by the binary nature of your sexuality, as a way to more fully explore the Female gender role.

• Your answers indicate you may be AUTOGYNEPHILIC. Your answers indicate you may fit the following type(s):
    • Autogynephilic:  sexually aroused by the thought of himself as a female.
    • Transvestic: arousal via dressing in clothing of the opposite sex
    • Physiologic: arousal from the idea of having opposite sex physiology. This does not necessarily mean you WANT the physiology of the opposite sex, you just find the IDEA of it exciting.

I have been a lurker in this forum and I must say your progress is an inspiration to me.
I am a gay male staying in male camps,  I would love to have bigger nipples, boobs and a more feminine butt like you. 
Looks like your method looks really promising, thank you for sharing.

Just starting back (2 weeks now) with NBE after taking over 4 months off.   I think it was a good thing, as I feel I need to takes breaks to remain in the 'Males staying Male' camp.  Within a a couple weeks my T levels rebounded quickly.   It is evidenced by I dropped weight easily (15lbs), and gained a bit of muscle back.  Libido has been through the roof.   I did lose some fat off my chest, hips and butt,  but my actual boob size only shrank a little.    My nipples have become  less sensitive and not constantly poking out quite so much and not as visible through my shirt. 

During my time off,  I did get a handheld IPL device and very impressed with how well it has worked.   My chest, abdomen, bum, privates, and inner thighs are now completely smooth and hairless.   It's hard to explain but being completely hairless has turned up the volume on my feminine side.  Panties feel so erotic sliding over my hairless body.    My breasts feel very soft, sensual and feminine which has given me a new found urge to continue on my NBE journey. 

It's only been a couple of weeks, but I can already feel it starting as  my nipples are becoming sensitive again.  
Basically the same plan as before -

- Noogle and nipple pumping  2x daily for 30 min at a time
- Mix of PM & White Peony lube/lotion used when pumping  
- PM 500mg orally ( 2x daily )
- SP 500mg orally (2x daily )

- PM infused body lotion applied to chest, bum, privates and inner thighs before bed  ( makes the hairless areas very soft and smooth )

- Progesterone cream on chest/nipples 2x a day, 2 days each week
- Progesterone cream on chest/nipples 2x a day, 7 consecutive days once a month  ( see how I respond to this, previous attempts  made me too moody )

Have a bit to go to get back where I was....  My new starting point.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon