Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Vicki’s HRT Program

Wife and I went to the beach this weekend with two other couples. Lots of fun and first time friends saw me with shaved legs and painted toenails. Very freeing and no judgement at least around me.

Good Morning,

Hope everyone has been doing good this past week. Here is my 3 week update. 

Hard to believe it has been 3 weeks on HRT... but then it seems longer as well. I honestly can not believe how happy I am. I feel so good. I am noticing subtle changes. Little rounding of my chest. My butt has definitely rounded. My hair seems to be growing faster on my head, and has gotten softer. My leg hair has slowed. I had to shave daily, and have not shaved since Monday morning now and still somewhat smooth. There are other things I could list, but I honestly do not know if there is actually a change with them or just in my head...lol The things I did list are obvious changes.

Not much change to my measurements.

11-10-2022
Waist: 45 (No Change)
Hips: 47.5 (Increase 1/2")
Under Bust: 41 (No Change)
Bust: 47.5" (No Change)
Over Bust" 45" (Increase 1")
Right Thigh: 26.5 (Decrease 1/2")
Left Thigh: 26.5 (Decrease 1/2")

I will say, at least for me, measuring every week trashed my mood since it made progress seem super slow and demotivating. It doesn't seem you feel that way which is great, but if that ever happens, maybe try measuring less often?

The original plan was weekly until my 1 month, then I will do it monthly.

Put on a pair of shorts this afternoon to go out that I wore a lot this summer. They did not fit my butt right at all  ?

Good Morning,

I hope everyone has been having a good week. Yesterday was my 4 weeks on Estradiol 6mg (2mg 3 times daily). Tomorrow is my 1 Month mark. I will be updating monthly now. This past month has been amazing. I feel amazing, very happy. I have noticed mood changes and I what irritates me has changed.  Some clothes do not fit comfortably anymore. I am gaining more confidence lately, went into a nail salon and got gel polish done on my toes last weekend, and walked around town with flip-flops and shorts (I stay shaved)… very affirming feeling. Starting to let my hair grow… have a long way there though…long way. 

Started on just supplements on 09-05-2022, and then migrated over to estradiol about a month and a half later on 10-19-2022. Since the very beginning this is how things have changed. 
As of today 11-18-2022
Waist: 43" (Overall Decrease: 4")
Hips: 47" (Overall Increase: 4")
Under bust" 41" (No change)
Bust: 48" (Overall Increase 4")
Over bust: 46" (No change)
Right Thigh: 26" (Overall Increase: 0.9")
Left Thigh: 26" (Overall Increase 1.2")

Weight a couple weeks before starting anything was 264 – weight today is 242… and seems to be staying there. I have labs again on Monday (11-21), therapist on Tuesday. As soon as my labs come back I will have my next meeting with PFM and will also discuss weight loss help, although I am impressed with the 4” loss in my waist already.

I am beyond excited to see where the next few months take me. I need to start working on my voice and start learning some fashion (although I am not ready to present female in public…yet)

A little backstory… I have known since about 11 years old I needed this and wanted this. The dreams I have had over the decades of some magic genie changing me, getting magic myself to change me… stumbling into a freaky Friday sorta thing… some new technology to be able to swap bodies with someone else that wanted to be a guy… etc… the list goes on and on. I started to come out a few times. First was in high school… but no one ever knew I was too embarrassed never went out anywhere and was not sure what to do so I stayed in the closet about it. Next was in my mid to late 20s. Started shaving and dressing up just around the house. My ex-wife made fun of me of course… so I went back in the closet and a couple years later we divorced. Not because of that at all even though she still made fun of me for it. I shaved off and on since then but went for a while not doing it. Late 30s I tried again but did not do much with it. At the time I was in a relationship with a woman who was very verbally abusive and sent me in to a bad depression. So I just closed of everything for a while. I reset myself and got better, a lot better. I met an amazing woman, who I am currently married to. My Dad passed away in 2020 (not due to Covid) I realized how short life is and started doing things I have always wanted to do but didn’t. We built and bought a house and moved in Dec of 2020. I had also been taking care of my Mom since my Dad passed (she could not drive or shop) and then she had a second stroke and had to go into a nursing home March of this year. She still is unable to walk on her own. After all of this I realized where I was in my mind back in my 20s. I still wanted that. I also had Covid 3 times myself (thankfully not severe cases)

So I started again… it started with shaving about 2 months before starting anything, wife was fine with my entire body being shaved and even likes it. She is good with the toes being painted as well and has even done it for me… baby steps. 

Congratulations on your weight loss and starting with PFM. I hope to be his patient one day soon, myself.

(18-11-2022, 03:57 PM)Stevenator_ Wrote:  Congratulations on your weight loss and starting with PFM. I hope to be his patient one day soon, myself.

Thank you

New Labs… opinions?

Good Morning,

Last update was at my 1 month mark, I am now at 3 months on HRT, and amazing is the only way to really describe everything. I am so much happier. I have dealt with depression most of my life, but not in the last 3 months at all, which I find amazing. Obviously there have been physical changes.
Hair is getting longer, and people have really noticed that and I have been asked on several occasions what was going on...lol

These measurements I am basing the changes compared to the 1 month mark.

Any suggestions on anything I can do to improve, would be grateful for. My next labs are next month on 02-23-23

Today 01/19/2023
Waist: 44" (increase in 1")
Hips: 47.5" (increase in .5" - very much rounded off now in the butt)
Under bust: 41" (No change)
Bust: 48.5" (increase in .5" with the visible changes, I expected this to be different)
Over bust: 47.5" (increase in 1.5")
Right Thigh: 27.5" (increase 1.5")
Left Thigh: 27" (increase 1")
Ankle: 9.5" (first time measuring, did it for some clothing measurements)

My routine has changed a little, I stopped a lot of the supplements I was taking so that the monotherapy could be more in line with results. I am still taking my normal prescribed medication which includes 6mg of Estradiol (2mg 3 times daily)

I am currently not on any blockers.

Morning
Estradiol 2mg

Noon
Estradiol 2mg

Night
Estradiol 2mg
MSM 4000mg (4 1000mg tablets)
D3 5000iu
Magnesium

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon