Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Vicki’s HRT Program

Good Afternoon :-)

I have finally gotten my HRT prescription. :-) I am starting this thread to track my progress going forward. I will retake labs in 4-6 weeks

Here is what I will be taking:
Estradiol 2mg tab 3 times a day

As of right now he did not think I needed a blocker.

I need advice on how I should lay out my new plan as well as time of day. What I should stop taking and what I should keep taking. I have listed below my ongoing changes as well as what I have been taking up until now. Should I start the new program tonight or tomorrow?

Starting Measurements:
09-05-2022
Underbust: 41"
Bust: 44"

09-19-2022
Waist: 47" (first time measuring)
Hips: 44" (first time measuring)
Underbust: 41"
Bust: 47" (Increase of 3")

*Although this is the first measurement of my waist and hips, my jeans that were tight around my waist (wear just below the belly button, for now) are very loose on me, but do not fall down even without a belt. Only loose around the waist, if I pull them away from my body there is about an inch of space there.

10-17-2022
Waist: 46" (Decrease 1")
Hips: 46.5 (Increase of 2.5")
Underbust: 41.5 (Increase of .5")
Bust: 48.5 (Increase of 1.5")
OverBust: 46 (first time measuring)
Right Thigh: 25.1 (fist time measuring, but thighes have gotten smaller... for now)
Left Thigh: 24.8 (fist time measuring, but thighes have gotten smaller... for now)

Are there any other parts that I need to measure and keep track of?

This is my current schedule of supplements. 3 weeks on, 1 week off.

5:00am
Losartan 50mg (Normal meds)
Metoprolol 25mg (Normal meds)
Baby aspirin (Normal meds)
D3 600iu - 1
Calcium 1,000mg - 1
Magnesium 400mg - 1
Zinc 15mg - 1
Potassium - 1
Evening Primrose oil 1000mg - 1
MSM - 1000mg - 1
Dandelion Root 550mg - 1
Biotin 10,000 mcg - 2 (Stopping this one as of today)
CoQ10 100mg - 1
Peony Root 600mg - 1
Red Reishi 500mg - 3 (1500mg total)
Pueraria Mirifica 550mg (Barlowe's) - 1

11:00am
MSM - 1000mg - 1

4:30pm
MSM - 1000mg - 1
Red Reishi 500mg - 1

8:30pm
Amlodipine 25mg (Normal meds)
Metoprolol 25mg (Normal meds)
Baby aspirin (Normal meds)
MSM - 1000mg - 1
D3 5600iu - 1
Calcium 1,000mg - 3
Magnesium 400mg - 3
Zinc 15mg - 3
Fish Oil - 2
Krill Oil - 500mg
Vit C - 1

My insurance covered 100% of my estradiolSmile

Congratulations!

Congrats on the progress so far! Measurements can be great for tracking progress, but also overwhelming Smile

In my own experience measuring weekly, the thing that seemed to best reflect how feminine my body looked was waist to hip ratio rather than any particular measurement. In fact, I think I look better with bigger hips and a bigger waist (38/28) even though the ratio is slightly larger than I've been before. The ideal feminine ratio is around 0.7, and anything over about 0.85 is definitely a strong visual cue for masculinity. For most men, it takes a fair amount of weight loss to get there if you are starting with a belly; but luckily the hormones will make the pounds in your belly come off super easily!

The other ratio that seems to be pretty important is hip to shoulder: on most women, this is > 1 (hips are wider than shoulders), but anything over .9 is definitely feminine. 

Hope this helps!  Heart

--Abbey

Hi Vicky, I'm not sure why an anti-androgen isn't needed when your Testosterone is at 400 ng/dL…transwomen reference range
 for T is between 25 ng/dL to 50ng/dL.

Congrats at losing an inch off the waist. I'd discontinued using Pueraria Mirifica while on HRT, E2 (estradiol) is bioidentical to ER-a (estrogen receptor alpha) and is 10fold stronger in ER-a over PM as Stevenator illustrated at post #17 here:
https://www.breastnexum.com/showthread.php?tid=30980&pid=222174#pid222174

It's possible by using the fish oil (via DHEA pathway) and zinc (over 40-60 mg) are stimulating testosterone production, so I'd drop those if it were me, or move them to the AM time frame. I'd also move msm dosage to the 8:30pm time slot as we're going after the growth hormone aspect while you sleep, it's when GH is most active and MSM stimulates the GH pathway. 

Not sure you need these either, 
D3 600iu - 1
Evening Primrose oil 1000mg - 1

Reducing your weight is likely you're goal already, eliminating carbs is the first step imho, staying disciplined is toughest aspect of losing weight. Ask PFM about helping you lose weight. The rest of the program looks good. 

L.  Smile

Thank you JustAbbey, how do I measure the shoulders? The right way?

Thank you Lotus. I will definitely drop those supplements. I meant to ask about the weight lose… but was excited about the E and forgot. I will send him a message. 

Not sure why he didn’t think I needed a blocker. I will bring it up again. I also got the cream, should be here mid week next week.

Lotus, do I move all 3000mg of MSM to 8:30?

One more question, would it be beneficial to add any FG or not?

Hiya Vicki,

Welcome to a huge journey and may you get everything you desire come your way, everyone else chimed in lovely so for now I look forward to hear how you get on  Cool

Thank you, very excited and looking forward to the journeySmile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon