Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Vicki’s HRT Program

Good morning, little update. Two days so far on HRT, and so far I have now had soreness in my upper back, shoulders, feet, and butt off and on. Yesterday morning and this morning I have woke up sweaty. 

I already had buds behind my nipples and they were already sore even during my week off cycle. Now the soreness is in more areas of my chest. 

This next bit is more than likely just a placebo affect, but I feel so much more at peace, happier and not as stressed. 

As for my blocker, my doctor said that because my T wasn’t that high he wanted to see how much the E suppressed it when I do my labs again in now 3 1/2 weeks. I am taking 2000mg of RR though. Wondering how FG would affect things. 

He is going to talk to me about weight loss as well. But I have read it is not good to diet starting out in HRT??

What about Flaxseed oil pills?

Flaxseed pills inhibit aromatase. Fenugreek stimulates estradiol. You need to stay off phytoestrogens while on HRT...completely. I'm sure if you'd ask you're PA at PFM he'd inform you how bad it would be combining HRT with phytoestrogens. Please don't sabotage what you've worked hard to accomplish by getting in the door with powers family medicine for some minor tweaks (using phytoestrogens) that will jeopardize your HRT and possibly end your relationship with PFM, it's not worth it.

Flaxseed (lignans) anti-estrogenic
https://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=20403
Fenugreek increases estradiol
https://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=26172

Thank you so much for that information. I have not added those, was just curious. I had trouble finding information about the flaxseed and there was some in the house. I will definitely stay away from it. I think it is close to being out of date anyway…. Lol

Here is my current program that I have updated to:

Morning:
Estradiol 2mg tab
Losartan 50mg (Normal meds)
Metoprolol 25mg (Normal meds)
Baby Aspirin (Normal meds)
Peony Root 600mg - 1
Red Reishi 500mg - 3 (1500mg total)
Dandelion Root 550mg - 1
CoQ10 100mg - 1
Potassium - 1
Calcium 600mg - 1

Noon:
Estradiol 2mg tab
Red Reishi 500mg - 1

Night:
Estradiol 2mg tab
Amlodipine 25mg (Normal meds)
Metoprolol 25mg (Normal meds)
Baby Aspirin (Normal meds)
MSM 1000mg - 1000mg (3000mg total)
D3 5000iu - 1
Vit C - 1
Calcium 600mg - 3 (1800mg total)
Magnesium 250mg - 1

Wondering about Amino Acids and if I need them and what time of day would I need them. I want to get my program as perfect as I can... lol but that is my personality I love data and research, so I am trying to learn as much as I can. When I have time.

I got up last night to go to the bathroom and my joints were popping ...lol and lower back was sore. That could be the Birthday party Friday night and the Wedding last night I had to attend though.

Went to a nail salon yesterday and got my pedicure and toenails painted. First time getting them painted at a salon, it was amazing. I need to find a couple locals that I could talk to eventually that I can be open about everything with, just for random conversations and support. That would stay confidential about things right now. (besides my therapist who is really good and specializes in transgender people)

Wondering, not complaining at all. I would like to get down to 8”…. Is it normal for it to happen this quickly?

My foot was 11” and today I measured it and it was just shy of 10”

Some people may notice minor changes in shoe size or height. This is not due to bony changes, but due to changes in the ligaments and muscles of your feet and spinal column. Feminizing hormone therapy does not have any effect on voice pitch or character.
Information on Estrogen Hormone Therapy
[url=https://transcare.ucsf.edu/article/information-estrogen-hormone-therapy#:~:text=Some%20people%20may%20notice%20minor,on%20voice%20pitch%20or%20character.][/url]

https://transcare.ucsf.edu/article/infor...ne-therapy

I was 5’ 11” and now I’m 5’ 9”
I was a size 11 & now I’m a size 10.

Good Morning,

It has been 1 week since I took my first Estradiol pill, and I have been more at peace and seem to be less stressed. I think maybe I might be starting to see a slight change in emotions. I was out of town the last 3 days at an offsite facility doing inventory and at the peak of the stress of that I almost felt like I need to cry for some reason. Not normal for me.

I have noticed some changes, some to my feet as I mentioned in an above comment... but in some of my measurements.  Looking forward to the coming changes. Is there anything I can do to improve my program?

10-27-2022
Waist: 44" (Decrease of 2")
Hips: 46.5"  (Same)
Under bust: 41" (Decrease of 1/2")
Bust: 48" (Decrease of 1/2")
Over Bust: 44" (Decrease of 2")
Right Thigh: 26" (Increase .9")
Left Thigh: 26" (Increase 1.2")

One other item of note, is my butt. I have definitely noticed it looking more round. This makes me very happy :-)

Good Morning  Big Grin

Hard to believe it has been two weeks since I started Estradiol. I have already noticed a lot of changes... esp mentally yesterday morning I woke up and felt so good hard to explain. My hair also seems to be growing faster it is still pretty short, but I am growing it.

Time for some measurements:
11-03-2022
Waist: 45" (Increase 1")

Hips: 47.5" (Increase 1")

Under bust: 41" (No Change)

Bust: 47.5" (Decrease 1/2")

Over Bust: 44" (No Change)

Right Thigh: 27" (Increase 1")
Left Thigh: 27" (Increase 1")

My weight has not changed other than 1-2lbs fluctuating daily, which is normal. Yesterday morning my weight was the same it was 3 weeks ago.
My bust measurement has been going down, but they seem to be filling out more instead of increasing the measurement. I can tell in the mirror. I was moving stuff around at work yesterday and picked up a box and started to carry it against my chest... omg the pain thankfully no one was around as I had to drop the box quickly.

My program has not changed as of now.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon