Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Manue's Transition Logbook

Hello Manu,

Your smile Big Grin says a lot about what's going on and the two bumps on your chest are an obvious sign of femininity.

Congratulations.

Kisses to you and your friend. Kiss

Jennifer Hug

Progesterone made a big difference once I added it. Hopefully it will works its magic for you, too!

Yesterday, I received my 1st haircut in 18 months then took flashy pictures because I wanted to show it off.

I went through a dysphoria meltdown, I can't stop seeing the man in me. The discrepancy between what I see and how people perceive me is so big. It makes me so insecure. I'm working on it.

In spite of this, I do think the new one surpasses my FaceApp picture from last June. I'm taking it off completely. Blush

[attachment=19674] [attachment=19675]

Hello Manue,

I already told you about your avatars that I find very pretty, that hasn't changed.
Have you checked your messages on Discord? I think not.

Kisses Manu. Kiss

Jennifer Hug

Hello!

I just finished my 1st cycle of Progesterone and I received some feedback from people around me. I began intra with 100mg nightly for 2 weeks then increased to 200mg on the 3rd week. There was a slight increase in libido, agressivity, flirt, moods and mannerisms. There is an overall increased confidence and people say it's more "womanly".

What I can tell is that I was much more moody but I can finally see the woman in the mirror. At last!

I feel like I want to get things done and a better drive.

I love Progesterone. Heart

Now two weeks off.

[attachment=19718]

You are radiant.

And what do we see, A woman.

Kisses Manue Kiss

Jennifer Hug

Manue, WOW stunning
Liz
x

Hello,

This week, I reached a new milestone in my transition. Four years ago in spring 2019, I entered the darkest period in my life. As an accountant, I didn't have the energy to renew my network and find new customers. I lost most of them during the pandemic and it continued afterward.

Fast-forward to today, I find myself 5 months after I began to pass. In the last few weeks, I decided to look for a full-time job to finally get my finances back in order to begin this new life with my new identity. So I made a resume for the 1st time in more than 7 years. I shared it to employers and I was flooded with offers. What a surprise.

I went to a few interviews and every employer made proposals to hire me. I picked a consulting firm where I could work on what motivates me the most. It's been very stressful to share references as I needed them to uphold my intimacy.

Being hired as a SHE and stealth is quite an achievement.

New life. New opportunities. New adventures.

I'm excited to see what God has planned next for me.

[attachment=19953]

Hi Manu,

Good news for you,
New presentation, new life, new work environment.

Good luck to you for the future. 

Kisses Manu Kiss

Jennifer Hug

Hello Manue.

Congratulations on your progress, both on reentering the accounting field and on your transition!  Hug

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon