Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

2 years On Estrogen

They look great.

Thank you!

I think pumping and a low dose of estrogen may work for me. I was going to give up but not now.

Besides, this is so much fun, I just wish I had started sooner.

Best,
Owlie

Looking Good, Owllee!!

If you are going to run a race you will need to wear a sports bra, or you will jiggle out of your shirt.

Many months later I am still attempting to pump...3 or 4 times a day...30 minutes or so each time...just recently the tissue has become denser and I am growing. Otherwise I am eating 2 table spoons of flax a day. I really do like pumping...sometimes it is very soothing...except today when for the first time in ages I got water blisters.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

You're really getting bigger, Owllee!

Looking very good=keep up thee good work looks die pumping is working Smile

I can see that pumping has increased your size.  I've been trying to get at one 30 minute session a day in.  Keep up the good work.

Wow. Big difference.

(02-02-2024, 02:15 PM)Mashtenn Wrote:  I can see that pumping has increased your size.  I've been trying to get at one 30 minute session a day in.  Keep up the good work.
Thank you! I need the encouragement. You already look so amazing I look forward to your further development.

I also struggeled to find the time...but then I decided I didnt care what anyone thought so I started pumping while watching  Youtube and such. I also read a lot and I am a very slow reader so time flies.

I took DiDi's advice and a couple months ago began pumping more often...nothing seemed different until a few weeks ago when the smaller cups became too small...so I thought i would post pics. 

I also took her advice to not pump one day a week and to stop when it hurts. Very wise advice...and she clearly knows what she is talking about.

But taking a day off is tough.

Best Owlie

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon